Sign in to follow this  
Mr13A

Gamethread: Hawks @ Magic - Game 2

I don't care if the Magic score 50 pts as long as they hold the Hawks to 40. Defense was great tonight and the ridiculous shots the Hawks made earlier in the game eventually caught up with them. Best adjustment by SVG was not playing Arenas in the 2nd half.

• Upvote 1

Must be nice to have an NBA superstar whom the refs will not allow to foul out on the roster. Yet again another 15 foul night for Howard w/ 10 uncalled.

go away..thank you..:creaturedance:

D12 played for 48minutes! though im not surprised.but this is not healthy in the long run.

he's young, and we don't play again until friday, he'll be fine..

Must be nice to have an NBA superstar whom the refs will not allow to foul out on the roster. Yet again another 15 foul night for Howard w/ 10 uncalled.

cooldogs.gif?t=1303266408

• Upvote 1

The fact that that is all you can reply with tells me you know its true.

oh you got me..i was just being nice, i won't type what i wanna say to you..your time here will be short, get your posts in while you can..

YES!! Yes yes yes!! Thank you Magic and a huge Amen to you Howard. <3

P.S. Ninjakixx, did you even WATCH the game? The refs are overly rough on us as it is. Your opinions are not welcome here.

• Upvote 1

Well since Howard was fouled 30 times tonight going to the rim (with so, so many uncalled), please cry me a river.

Someone apparently wasn't around for last year's first round match up.

And that would do nothing but make this MB look like uptight, overly sensitive children. Have fun with it.

Answer this for me, w/ 7 left and Howard shoving Zaza into the 1st row. How was that not called?

I'm not sure how you can complain about no-calls, especially since Zaza and Collins would most likely foul out in the 1st half if all the pushing, grabbing, two hand in the post, hooking, and shoving they dish out actually got called. And it's not Howard shoving Zaza into the 1st row, it's Howard slightly extending his arm and Zaza flopping into the 1st row. Him being a garbage bench flopper isn't going to help his reputation and get him that call.

I'm not sure what you were looking for when you decided to whine about officiating in the opposing team's message boards. Makes you look like a child. Have fun with it.

• Upvote 6