Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Gamethread: Magic vs. Hawks - GAME ONE

Game One!  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. Which Stuff will we see?

Just because people think some of the things you say are downright retarded doesn't mean the board doesn't take criticism well and doesn't allow others to post negative content (as long as they're well formed and not a bunch of whiny, immature one line banters).

Grow up and get off your high horse. If you want a board where everyone just cries all day because their team isn't winning every year join RealGM

Who are you?

• Downvote 5

..Final Fantasy X? Really?

I just recently found out that song was used in Final Fantasy X (after looking for countless retarded covers to play here). Doesn't make it less awesome.

and he was outcoached by Flip Sanders during his first season when Pistons beat us 4-1 without Billiups for most of the series and by Phil Jackson in Finals. He is being outcoached every time the opposing team elects to guard Howard one on one and shut down his so called "shooters" with whom he is "surrounding" Dwight. It's his 4th season with the Magic but he still does not understand that he won't win big in playoffs playing the way his team is playing...Not only his fault though...Just think about it, how come we do not have a single player on the roster who can make a play without Dwight being double teamed???? I mean if we had a freaking Salmons (for example) we would have been 10 times better!

Yes, SVG was out coached by Jackson. Don't know about the Pistons, was not watching basketball then. This is whyI said that Smith needs to be fired immediately for ****ing up a team that went to the finals. I am pissed as hell tonight, mainly because I am craving a cigerette in the worst way. Damm quitting is so hard. Back on subject, if you listened to his speech. He has not a clue on what adjustments need to be made. Moot point, SVG is good as gone.

I don't care about those 6 points and 4 assts. he had 3!!! turnovers in 12 minutes of play and could not guard anyone. And don't forget that he is our highest paid player...And we traded a player for him who was not great but probably better at this stage in their careers and who had less years and quaranteed money on his contract...

How many of those turnovers were in the 2nd half? He gave us a spark in the first, and be real....his D was no worse than Jameer's was.

I'm also not defending Gilbert, I hate him. But let's not act like he gave us a little spark early on.

• Upvote 1

Yes, SVG was out coached by Jackson. Don't know about the Pistons, was not watching basketball then. This is whyI said that Smith needs to be fired immediately for ****ing up a team that went to the finals. I am pissed as hell tonight, mainly because I am craving a cigerette in the worst way. Damm quitting is so hard. Back on subject, if you listened to his speech. He has not a clue on what adjustments need to be made. Moot point, SVG is good as gone.

So SVG should be fired because he was outcoached by PHIL JACKSON???? The man with the most rings of anyone in the history of this game?

Ohhhhh nooo! Negative reps?! What am I going to do with life now????

Seriously?

Did you really believe any good would come from this post?

Just because people think some of the things you say are downright retarded doesn't mean the board doesn't take criticism well and doesn't allow others to post negative content (as long as they're well formed and not a bunch of whiny, immature one line banters).

Grow up and get off your high horse. If you want a board where everyone just cries all day because their team isn't winning every year join RealGM

Why can people not disagree and be different? If someone believes we would be better off with a different coach and GM, this is the person's opinion. How do you know we could not be a championship team with Phil Jackson, Doc Rivers or Jerry Sloan?

So SVG should be fired because he was outcoached by PHIL JACKSON???? The man with the most rings of anyone in the history of this game?

That was a bad example, but you get the point...come on.