Sign in to follow this  
BucsGatorsMagic

Our 3pt shooting

I was looking at the top teams in 3 pointers made this past season and I see Orlando ranked 27th. 5 of the 16 playoff teams finished in the bottom half. The top 9 were playoff teams.

In 3 point attempts we finished 28th. In % we were 15th. I think it Stan can improve on getting us more 3 point opportunities then I see no reason why we shouldnt be a 2nd rd team at the least.

I was looking at the top teams in 3 pointers made this past season and I see Orlando ranked 27th. 5 of the 16 playoff teams finished in the bottom half. The top 9 were playoff teams.

In 3 point attempts we finished 28th. In % we were 15th. I think it Stan can improve on getting us more 3 point opportunities then I see no reason why we shouldnt be a 2nd rd team at the least.

Yeah, I agree with Blackhennie. We'll be more free-flowing next season and SVG knows how to use JJ. Adding Vince or Rashard will help tremendously also.

457 Three-Pointers, Career

-- #1 NCAA, ACC & Duke History

Once he actually, oh I don't know, gets on the floor... He'll be able to help the Magic win w/that 3-point prowess of his.