Sign in to follow this  
jec

Makeshift Game Thread: Orl @ GS

How the **** do you lose to the Warriors?

By them having a near historical night from 3pt land

It was a long week so I went to bed at halftime thinking we got this game. I mean it's GS afterall.

:panicworker:

The game was awful. Absolutely no defense whatsoever. To think I stayed up to watch the krappy game. Season over- good teams just don't struggle against teams like Golden State and Kings.

The game was awful. Absolutely no defense whatsoever. To think I stayed up to watch the krappy game. Season over- good teams just don't struggle against teams like Golden State and Kings.

Boston lost to the clippers at home 3 days ago. Then they lost again yesterday to the 76ers. Also yesterday the spurs beat kings by 5.

You were saying?

Boston lost to the clippers at home 3 days ago. Then they lost again yesterday to the 76ers. Also yesterday the spurs beat kings by 5.

You were saying?

Well the 76ers are going to be a playoff team so you can scratch them off of that list. Celtics losing to the clippers is hard and the spurs barely beating the kings is hard too. Magic just lost another easy win.

You were saying?

I am saying contending teams don't struggle against lottery teams on a nightly basis. I think they 76ers are improving more each game, and collins has done a good job.

I am saying contending teams don't struggle against lottery teams on a nightly basis. I think they 76ers are improving more each game, and collins has done a good job.

Sure, the 76ers are a decent team and it was a fair win for them.

However lottery teams don't usually pour in 21 three pointers either.

Sure, the 76ers are a decent team and it was a fair win for them.

However lottery teams don't usually pour in 21 three pointers either.

How many times are we gonna make the excuse "well, how many times does the other team DO THIS?".

Its annoying and we need to stop it. There is a reason we're constantly allowing scrubs and other lottery teams to break records on us. And it isn't because Zeus doesn't like it.