Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Fans Game Thread: Magic @ HEAT 03/03/2011

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

I didn't call you sensitive, that response wasn't to you. Go back and look at who I was quoting. Jesus, this is getting JJ Redickulous.

Hmm, I didn't actually quote him! lol, that was too "The Outsider" Dubious, not to you.

While your original comment certainly could have been perceived in more than one way, I too was joking...hence the 'stop calling people names' comment while calling dubious kitty heshe 3 times in two sentences. I thought it was funny-I wrote about it in my diary right after I typed it here!

I guess I need to work on the humor thing.

Come on, let's take our hate on the Heat, not each other!

My doesn't really make a difference prediction:

Dwight has a monster game. Jameer abuses whichever PG they have. Lebron comes back to earth and he and Wade clank jumper after jumper. Bosh gets softer.

Which means we should win big.

While your original comment certainly could have been perceived in more than one way, I too was joking...hence the 'stop calling people names' comment while calling dubious kitty heshe 3 times in two sentences. I thought it was funny-I wrote about it in my diary right after I typed it here!

I guess I need to work on the humor thing.

Another graduate of the Trey Time school of Comedy? Man, how many of you clowns (get it?) did he sucker money out of?