Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Joel Przybilla was dished to Charlotte for Gerald Wallace in what was thought to be a cash dump. Seeing as how the Bobcats are going nowhere and just looking to finish out the year, get their draft picks and start over, Przybilla was high on the list of prospective buyout candidates. He’s a capable big with experience who could help a club. But it turns out he may be sticking around after all.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/02/26/joel-przybilla-unlikely-to-be-bought-out-after-conversation-with-cats

We got like 3 days to sign someone for playoffs right? Not looking good...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone know their research on a D league center that is defensive minded / a good rebounder

Courtney Sims? I haven't watched him I just looked at his stats and have seen him mentioned.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If there happens to be any garbage minutes in any of the remaining games.....i say suit our #1 pick up and get him ready for a little bit of ball. All we need is a body ....i think orton, as horrible as he is, can be that body because somehow malik failed to.

If there happens to be any garbage minutes in any of the remaining games.....i say suit our #1 pick up and get him ready for a little bit of ball. All we need is a body ....i think orton, as horrible as he is, can be that body because somehow malik failed to.

Orton is injured.

considering Clark got 20 minutes last night, Bass only 13 and Anderson 5, Bass should spell Howard at the C and Anderson should start. problem solved all around.

Ryan starting?... I like

Meer/Arenas

Jrich/JJ

Hedo/Clark/Q

Clark/RA/Bass

Howard/Bass

The deadline for playoff rosters is the 1st, so yeah if we're gonna get a big on the buyout market it's gotta be soon...

Starting to look like we won't though.

I say we just sign another young combo forward guy like Dominic McGuire and play Earl at the 5. There is no BIG in the east that Clark cant guard for 10-15 mins game and we will need all the wing help we can get bc the east is so wing dominate. I've seen Dmac play here in DC and he has the tools to get the job done he just needs a coach that is defensive minded and will push him