Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

Minecraft

Anyone play this game? I just got it Saturday and its pretty addicting. If you can't play games without objectives or if you have no creativity at all, then you'll hate this game. But if you like creating stuff and just having fun, you'll probably enjoy this game.

If you do play, whats the coolest thing you've made on there??

Anyone play this game? I just got it Saturday and its pretty addicting. If you can't play games without objectives or if you have no creativity at all, then you'll hate this game. But if you like creating stuff and just having fun, you'll probably enjoy this game.

If you do play, whats the coolest thing you've made on there??

i downloaded the beta. Built a gigantic cave network in a mountain. Exploding zombie guys suck.

i downloaded the beta. Built a gigantic cave network in a mountain. Exploding zombie guys suck.

The Creepers? Or as the guy that introduced me to this game calls them, exploding penis' haha

Yes, they do suck. What do you think of the game? Different than most, but I think its fun so far.

The Creepers? Or as the guy that introduced me to this game calls them, exploding penis' haha

Yes, they do suck. What do you think of the game? Different than most, but I think its fun so far.

Its a game you can put 8 hours straight into without realizing it. I haven't played in a while though. I liked it at first. Definitely something everyone should check out.

Its a game you can put 8 hours straight into without realizing it. I haven't played in a while though. I liked it at first. Definitely something everyone should check out.

Yea from youtube videos that I've watched about it, the guy said you can get tired of it after a while, but then the fun thing about it is you just start a new world and its like everything is brand new and the excitement for the game kicks back in.

I had a creeper spawn inside my home last night and blew me up, so I lost all of my resources and everything that I had in those storage chests. I got so mad cause I had some rare objects, so I just deleted that world and started over haha

Yea from youtube videos that I've watched about it, the guy said you can get tired of it after a while, but then the fun thing about it is you just start a new world and its like everything is brand new and the excitement for the game kicks back in.

I had a creeper spawn inside my home last night and blew me up, so I lost all of my resources and everything that I had in those storage chests. I got so mad cause I had some rare objects, so I just deleted that world and started over haha

you gotta go crazy with the torches.