Sign in to follow this  
ninjapj

20 Million a year not to hurt us..

I dont know if anyone can leave that much money on the table and opt out..it would b a "nice" gesture but how many tiimes in sports today do we see that when it comes to players contracts..

about once or twice a game gil makes up his mind to get all the way to the hoop and he looks exceptionally quick.... but the rest of the time he just wants to create space for a jumper or soley looks to make a play for someone else.... it just seems like his mind is made up , one way or the other before he takes his first step on the drive... he just neeeds to play, sounds simple enough but i truely believe it.... just get out of his own head and play...

another thing i have noticed is his lift is more deminished than anything its almost looks like he thinks he is jumping higher than he is on his jump shot,like he is releaseing the ball to low... maybe i am looking into his form too much

i personally feel that the a.s. break and maybe a couple more practices will help and gil should finish the season strong and i dont see why eventually he cant become a 12-15ppg and 5-6 asst. kind of guy off the bench...which would be very huge for the magic

I think part of Otis pitch was that if things do not work out the new CBA will hopefully give them some kind of out to dump Gil's contract.

12-15ppg and 5-6 asst.

That's alot considering who we are going to have with him on the field same time. JJ and Ryan are natural scorers so Gil averaging that amount of assist atleast would be reasonable.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's alot considering who we are going to have with him on the field same time. JJ and Ryan are natural scorers so Gil averaging that amount of assist atleast would be reasonable.

the only reason i say 5-6 asst. is because i feel that if his shot starts to come back he will start to look for his own shot some(not that he doesnt already) and be really aggressive with the second unit, which i feel is what we need from him