Sign in to follow this  
random

Who would you sign/trade for? (no VC,RL,GW)

Besides the most popular names that are being thrown out there, who would you try to get to Orlando?

I'm hoping we got after a somehow true SG, and a name I heard mentioned but not really being talked about being Jason Richardson. His last season numbers being 32mpg, 16ppg, 5rpg, 3.4apg, 1.1spg, and 1.6 to. In playoffs he avged 19.1ppg/6.7rpg/2.0apg.

Also his contract is "only" 10 mil/year (70mil for 7 years until 2011) so he is definitely a possibility, but I'm not sure what we can trade that would interest GSW.

Besides the most popular names that are being thrown out there, who would you try to get to Orlando?

I'm hoping we got after a somehow true SG, and a name I heard mentioned but not really being talked about being Jason Richardson. His last season numbers being 32mpg, 16ppg, 5rpg, 3.4apg, 1.1spg, and 1.6 to. In playoffs he avged 19.1ppg/6.7rpg/2.0apg.

Also his contract is "only" 10 mil/year (70mil for 7 years until 2011) so he is definitely a possibility, but I'm not sure what we can trade that would interest GSW.