Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Does Otis need to be fired? Revisited!!!! You know you missed it!

77 members have voted

1. 1. Does Otis need to be fired?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes...Ive now changed my mind and see the light!

Kinda sums up how I fail.

We bomb in the playoffs, let him go.

yeah, we made bold moves because we didn't show up against boston. We make the Finals or ECF and show up but just get beat than I think he's fine. We don't show up than I think he goes.

OK here goes Otis was offered Deron Williams for Jameer and Gortat before the early season trade and laughed at Utah. He wont admit it but I know it for FACT. Now that Ive told you inside information do you feel better Otis is the man for the job. Now prove to me I am not telling the truth. Its the same premise. I can only comment that our gm didnt know deron was available but nj did (so he wasnt doing his job along with other gms). I can say we could have had a package to get wallace but we blew our load in phoenix which is true. I can comment on our salary situation and sinking team and flexibility but you know about that already. The team will be lucky to escape a first round playoff loss and departing of dwight but youll just say the scraps we pick up for dwight were great and every team needs a few guys like Pat Garrity on their roster to play team defense. Grab your ears and pull real hard and the the pop you will hear will be your head finally getting pulled out of your a$$.

By the way I dont enjoy the losses and dont enjoy the team getting forced down the wrong path by a foolish gm.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

• Upvote 1

OK here goes Otis was offered Deron Williams for Jameer and Gortat before the early season trade and laughed at Utah.

No way. I doubt Otis is that dense. And even I don't like him all that much.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

notorious SAC is the same foolish man-animal who suggested Orlando would be wise to trade Dwight Howard for the rights to Greg Oden. He has demonstrated that he is bound by many, many Thetans, even for a pathetic sub-creature like a Teegeeackian.

He is best ignored.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

Dude are you still driving around town playing your "welcome back Kotter" music rejoicing the rehiring of brian hill? I know you bleed black and blue but you need to see the light. Otis is funneling this team down the same road as the cavs and you just blindly follow.

Dwight for Durantula and a star...I didnt know how good KD would be (or how injured oden would be).

• Downvote 2

OK here goes after Boston beat Miami for a third time Otis was offered Dwyane Wade for JRich and draft picks because Miami wanted to shed cap to sign a PG and bigs and Otis laughed at Miami. He wont admit it but I know it for FACT. Now that Ive told you inside information do you feel better Otis is the man for the job? Now prove to me I am not telling the truth.

• Upvote 2

OK here goes after Boston beat Miami for a third time Otis was offered Dwyane Wade for JRich and draft picks because Miami wanted to shed cap to sign a PG and bigs and Otis laughed at Miami. He wont admit it but I know it for FACT. Now that Ive told you inside information do you feel better Otis is the man for the job? Now prove to me I am not telling the truth.

Now everyone has inside info...great stuff keep it coming!

• Downvote 3

OK here goes Otis was offered Deron Williams for Jameer and Gortat before the early season trade and laughed at Utah. He wont admit it but I know it for FACT. Now that Ive told you inside information do you feel better Otis is the man for the job. Now prove to me I am not telling the truth. Its the same premise. I can only comment that our gm didnt know deron was available but nj did (so he wasnt doing his job along with other gms). I can say we could have had a package to get wallace but we blew our load in phoenix which is true. I can comment on our salary situation and sinking team and flexibility but you know about that already. The team will be lucky to escape a first round playoff loss and departing of dwight but youll just say the scraps we pick up for dwight were great and every team needs a few guys like Pat Garrity on their roster to play team defense. Grab your ears and pull real hard and the the pop you will hear will be your head finally getting pulled out of your a$.

By the way I dont enjoy the losses and dont enjoy the team getting forced down the wrong path by a foolish gm.

My goodness, you're a lost cause.

Oh, and don't think that people that disagree with you are disagreeing because they're in love with Otis, they're disagreeing with you because you're a special kind of stupid. . . and spoiled

• Upvote 2

Otis can't be fired...yet.

Even though his Dec trades are looking more and more like his Dumars Summer of 2008 moment of organizational implosion, they have to play out, & there's nothing a replacement could do to change this roster now. But, I'm in favor of Vander Weide picking up a new hobby between now and April.

sva170_530.jpg

• Upvote 1

Dude are you still driving around town playing your "welcome back Kotter" music rejoicing the rehiring of brian hill? I know you bleed black and blue but you need to see the light. Otis is funneling this team down the same road as the cavs and you just blindly follow.

Dwight for Durantula and a star...I didnt know how good KD would be (or how injured oden would be).

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

First of all, you pathetic, foolish, sub-worm, Lord Xenu was decrying these trades as counter productive from the moment they happened precisely because they crippled the Magic's future plans for CAP space in 2012.

Second, Lord Xenu follows no designs but his own, you pathetic little man-animal.

Were you not so desperate for attention that you'd spend your time trolling a message board with the kind of addle-witted, juvenile prattle of a drunken 23 year old girl who never got over her father walking out on her and her mother when she was 12 and now finds herself trying to make herself believe that this drunken slob at the bar might really be the one, you'd have realized that your knowledge of basketball was both limited and so inflated in your own mind that you believe anyone would care about your opinion has value enough that volunteering it would be of value to anyone.

Let Lord Xenu assure you, you Thetan-chained cretin, it is not. You understand less about basketball than Xenu understands about wearing gloves, and Mighty Xenu doesn't even have human shaped hands.

Third, at no point in the aforementioned "Dwight for Oden" thread did you mention Kevin Durant OR a draft pick. The entire OP of that thread was "I'd do that trade".

It is known and understood, both to Great Xenu and to the others of the forum, that your attempts to retroactively change your predictions and ideas to something else is both embarrassing and pathetic.

Lord Xenu believes he can speak for everyone when he says that we'd have rather you simply apologized and crawled back into what ever hole a pathetic Teegeeackian comes from, and allowed the remaining forum to hold more worthy discussions.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3