Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Does Otis need to be fired? Revisited!!!! You know you missed it!

77 members have voted

1. 1. Does Otis need to be fired?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes...Ive now changed my mind and see the light!

OK...does anyone want to revote. Otis needs go.

It depends on what happens in may/june. This is the team Otis built. It can still succeed. It has talent.

If it doesn't then probably. They call it a gamble for a reason. Otis put his job on the line for these trades.

We didn't make the deals to beat teams in february.

Did Otis do something in the last 20 days that would make me change my mind?

Apparantly 20 extra days of seeing a team flounder and fall into chaos with dwight calling out his team and a non practice biitch session after losing to a league door mat didnt change your mind either. Clueless lemming.

Hey Magic rah rahs how do you like Otis now? JRich, Hedo and Arenas and a loss to the freaking Kings....its working out great huh? The only cute Violin music is the sound of losing and buh bye Dwight. The SAC has spoken....again.

It's sad you enjoy anytime we play poorly.

Apparantly 20 extra days of seeing a team flounder and fall into chaos with dwight calling out his team and a non practice biitch session after losing to a league door mat didnt change your mind either. Clueless lemming.

the last 20 days we are 5-3 not really floundering

So what you're saying is that a general manager should blow up his team every time they have a bad month?

There weren't many trades to make the team clearly better and it's not just on Otis to make the team play like absolute crap. Are you saying that after 20 days Otis all of the sudden should clearly be fired because he wasn't able to commit complete robbery?

Hell, I'd fire Arenas and Hedo before Otis.

Get off your high horse, you have YET to say what you'd do differently and how you'd make the team better. All you do is whine and whine about how Otis sucks but in reality you're living in pure hindsight. I have yet to see you come up with a realistic scenario in which Otis should've done things differently WITHOUT hindsight.

Sad Violin 6 fits you perfectly.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

notorious SAC is the same foolish man-animal who suggested Orlando would be wise to trade Dwight Howard for the rights to Greg Oden. He has demonstrated that he is bound by many, many Thetans, even for a pathetic sub-creature like a Teegeeackian.

He is best ignored.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So what you're saying is that a general manager should blow up his team every time they have a bad month?

There weren't many trades to make the team clearly better and it's not just on Otis to make the team play like absolute crap. Are you saying that after 20 days Otis all of the sudden should clearly be fired because he wasn't able to commit complete robbery?

Hell, I'd fire Arenas and Hedo before Otis.

Get off your high horse, you have YET to say what you'd do differently and how you'd make the team better. All you do is whine and whine about how Otis sucks but in reality you're living in pure hindsight. I have yet to see you come up with a realistic scenario in which Otis should've done things differently WITHOUT hindsight.

Sad Violin 6 fits you perfectly.

sad violin 6 is too good for him.

It depends on what happens in may/june. This is the team Otis built. It can still succeed. It has talent.

If it doesn't then probably. They call it a gamble for a reason. Otis put his job on the line for these trades.

We didn't make the deals to beat teams in february.

Kinda sums up how I fail.

We bomb in the playoffs, let him go.

OK here goes Otis was offered Deron Williams for Jameer and Gortat before the early season trade and laughed at Utah. He wont admit it but I know it for FACT. Now that Ive told you inside information do you feel better Otis is the man for the job. Now prove to me I am not telling the truth. Its the same premise. I can only comment that our gm didnt know deron was available but nj did (so he wasnt doing his job along with other gms). I can say we could have had a package to get wallace but we blew our load in phoenix which is true. I can comment on our salary situation and sinking team and flexibility but you know about that already. The team will be lucky to escape a first round playoff loss and departing of dwight but youll just say the scraps we pick up for dwight were great and every team needs a few guys like Pat Garrity on their roster to play team defense. Grab your ears and pull real hard and the the pop you will hear will be your head finally getting pulled out of your a$$.

By the way I dont enjoy the losses and dont enjoy the team getting forced down the wrong path by a foolish gm.

• Downvote 1