Sign in to follow this  
Arielle

PLEA FOR DWIGHT: Defense and Free Throws

I've come to the conclusion that anyone ending their post with 'just sayin' conveys that said person put little thought into his/her post and pretty much acknowledges that it's nothing more than a tidbit, not a point of discussion.

I'm the exception to that rule.

I just say "I'm just sayin'" at the end of my thoughtful posts to annoy people like Kberto and Jareth. :shard:

Seriously though, 3-13.

Rick Barry needs a phone call. Dwight will only be made fun of until he crushes opponents. His struggles at the line are already pathetic.

Is this a serious response or are you just trolling

BMP im not trolling im dead serious. People that play basketball can tell you that banking free throws is alot easier to make then trying to swish them especially if your freakishly strong and don't have a shooters touch like Ray Allen.

You can basically shoot the ball with any strength and hit the box your going to make it pretty much all the time. There is a reason why that box is on the backboard but people are worried about there image or whatever instead of winning.

For Christ sake Petro banked his much needed free throws to win the game last month in crunch time and nobody laughed because he won them the game by banking his free throws...

For Christ sake Petro banked his much needed free throws to win the game last month in crunch time and nobody laughed because he won them the game by banking his free throws...

You do realize that Petro banked his free throw because he was trying to miss, right? They were up and there were a very few seconds left on the clock, he was told the miss and because of that he banked it. He even laughed after it went in.

Umm wow. Dude played the whole game 48 minutes. Made a statement with the block on Wade. Nobody really attacked the rim after that. His defense this year has been the same over the past years... Like they say you don't appreciate something till its gone. Thats whats gonna probably take for some of you to appreciate what he has done for this team all these years...

Can't argue about free throws its all mental with him. If he just banked them and swallowed his pride he would be stellar from the line and he would get fouled less which means he can dominate even more...

Even if he threw them underhand he couldn't do worse, but at least if he banked them hard when he misses we'll have a shot at offensive rebounds :D

He did play the whole 48 and really didn't seem that tired at the end... the block/foul on DWade was awesome, that's how I play... if I foul somebody they always end up on the deck and it really makes them think about if they wanna try that again!

BMP im not trolling im dead serious. People that play basketball can tell you that banking free throws is alot easier to make then trying to swish them especially if your freakishly strong and don't have a shooters touch like Ray Allen.

You can basically shoot the ball with any strength and hit the box your going to make it pretty much all the time. There is a reason why that box is on the backboard but people are worried about there image or whatever instead of winning.

banking free throws is for guys who have no shooting touch, thats why you tell middle schoolers to shoot that way.

so yeah, maybe that would help dwight. The problem though is he's not back rimming it, he's missing left or right. He'd probably miss just as often banking it.

You do realize that Petro banked his free throw because he was trying to miss, right? They were up and there were a very few seconds left on the clock, he was told the miss and because of that he banked it. He even laughed after it went in.

Didn't he bank them both in? I guess I don't remember correctly.... I remember him making it to help get the win. The first one he had to make I recall to give more of a cushion to secure the win...

Didn't he bank them both in? I guess I don't remember correctly.... I remember him making it to help get the win. The first one he had to make I recall to give more of a cushion to secure the win...

No, he got fouled with .4 seconds left (tied game), made the first one, looked over at the coach (or there was a timeout, not 100% sure, then banked the second one with an attempt to miss and it went in. After he made it even he laughed.

That's show good the technique is! Even when you TRY to miss, it still goes in!

Yes but when you try to make it, it bricks wincentsad.png

maybe Dwight should shoot bank FTs with the intention of missing. He'd be unstoppable