Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Congrats to Marcin Gortat

Well if Marcin wanted starters minutes he got 53 minutes last night (off the bench). 24 points 16 rebs and 2 blocks against the lakers in triple OT. It was a great game to watch. I bet he loves playing with a real point guard. His numbers are better than bynum since all star break. The guy will be an all star at center soon and JRich will be gone as a free agent. Thanks for dumping talent Otis!

yup, guys gonna be a regular Nene, okafor, Marc Gasol, Tyson Chandler who were all all stars... wait, they weren't?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yup, guys gonna be a regular Nene, okafor, Marc Gasol, Tyson Chandler who were all all stars... wait, they weren't?

Thanks for the list. It is more evidence of why he will be an all star because he is simply better and younger. Tell me how getting 13 boards a game and 17 ppg isnt good because it is damn good in my book. Is theere anyone other than dwight and love that have done that this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the list. It is more evidence of why he will be an all star because he is simply better and younger. Tell me how getting 13 boards a game and 17 ppg isnt good because it is damn good in my book. Is theere anyone other than dwight and love that have done that this year.

Gortat's averaging 12/9, not 17/13, and that's playing in a high scoring/fast paced team with one of the best offensive PGs in the league (especially in PnRs)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

gortat is 27

Well if Marcin wanted starters minutes he got 53 minutes last night (off the bench). 24 points 16 rebs and 2 blocks against the lakers in triple OT. It was a great game to watch. I bet he loves playing with a real point guard. His numbers are better than bynum since all star break. The guy will be an all star at center soon and JRich will be gone as a free agent. Thanks for dumping talent Otis!

So, now Otis should be penalized for not having dealt for one of the greatest playmakers in league history? Gortat is producing these numbers by virtue of how absolutely dominant a passer Nash is. All he practically has to do is set a screen and roll to the basket, and simply wait for the ball to magically pop up in his hands. Bynum isn't much of a pick and roll finisher, but with Nash, he'd probably put up Dwight-like numbers. I'm convinced Dwight would be somewhere in the realm of 27-28 ppg.