Sign in to follow this  
BMP

Jason Williams leaves the team pg.2 update - he has been officially waived

I BET WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN KWAME BROWN FOR J-WILL A MONTH AGO BUT OTIS WOULDN'T DO IT SINCE KWAME WEARS A HEADBAND OMG I BET NOW WE'RE STUCK WITH CRAPPY JAMEER AND NO BIG AND WE'RE NOT GONNA WIN ANYTHING AND RYAN WON'T ASK ME TO PROM AND MY MOM IS YELLING AT ME NOW AND GOSH EVERYTHING JUST SUX!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Orlando reserve point guard Jason Williams, who has been upset for weeks over his lack of playing time, was released by the Magic on Wednesday prior to the game against the Indiana Pacers.

You were knowingly hired as a 3rd string point guard and you start complaining about lack of playing time? Get out of it here!

Anyway, I thought he had arthritis in his foot?

You were knowingly hired as a 3rd string point guard and you start complaining about lack of playing time? Get out of it here!

Anyway, I thought he had arthritis in his foot?

I know! He was out injured for a good portion of that time.

My bet would be on him going to NY, no defense and they have needed a backup point for a while now.

I know! He was out injured for a good portion of that time.

My bet would be on him going to NY, no defense and they have needed a backup point for a while now.

From what I've seen Toney Douglas is having a pretty good year backing up Ray Felton in NY. I don't know how many teams will gamble on a 35 year old point guard with attitude problems and bad feet, but I wouldn't be surprised for Riley to give him a call.