Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Arenas vs. Clark: They Go One-On-One

I know this is just some mess around 1on1 but man Earl got some skills...why is he stapled to the bench? i mean i know he is a better defender than Bass or Anderson so what gives?

pretty sure it's anderson's 15pts 6 rebounds and 1block in only 25 minutes per game in the month of january

I know this is just some mess around 1on1 but man Earl got some skills...why is he stapled to the bench? i mean i know he is a better defender than Bass or Anderson so what gives?

I dont really think he is that much "Better" according to what everyone has been saying he still makes mistakes in practises that anderson and bass most likely wont make. You have to remember that games situation and practise are different. If he makes mistakes on practises there is bigger chance for him to makes the same mistakes in games. And those mistakes might costs us alot of points.

You got to love Howards interview, he doesn't even really concentrate what ppl are asking he is just watching others play, dunno if it was Arenas and Clark getting it on there.

pretty sure it's anderson's 15pts 6 rebounds and 1block in only 25 minutes per game in the month of january

Yeah you're right but imo Stan should use Earl for Defensive purposes....From what i've seen besides Dwight and maybe JJ Earl moves his feet Laterally better than Anyone on the Team.....I thought stan should of tried Earl on Tmac Or Prince hell even Austin Daye in the Pistons game....He has the Length,Height and lateral quickness to Bother those guys imo...We just looked real small out there Defensively in the Pistons game and it's part of the reason why we lost that game

I dont really think he is that much "Better" according to what everyone has been saying he still makes mistakes in practises that anderson and bass most likely wont make. You have to remember that games situation and practise are different. If he makes mistakes on practises there is bigger chance for him to makes the same mistakes in games. And those mistakes might costs us alot of points.

You got to love Howards interview, he doesn't even really concentrate what ppl are asking he is just watching others play, dunno if it was Arenas and Clark getting it on there.

I can't argue with anything you said....But i'm the kind of guy that hates to see Talent just sitting on the Bench...Look at Bass he is playing great ball for us now but last year couldn't see the floor and we didn't know if he could of done the same thing last year....I'm not buying the reason Bass was benched last year was because of his defense because he isn't that much better defensively this year so the true reason was Rashard just couldn't be benched....Looks like the same thing is going to happen to Earl