Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

iPod question

Hey guys, I got a question. I have this speaker that I follow up on and every time that he releases a new podcast I download it. Now I have over 200 of his podcasts on my computer but when I have all the ones selected for 2010 to be downloaded on my iPod, it only goes up to a certain date. I've tried everything that i know, but I can't make it work.

Any suggestions?

Hey guys, I got a question. I have this speaker that I follow up on and every time that he releases a new podcast I download it. Now I have over 200 of his podcasts on my computer but when I have all the ones selected for 2010 to be downloaded on my iPod, it only goes up to a certain date. I've tried everything that i know, but I can't make it work.

Any suggestions?

sorry just wanna make sure i understand so your trying to load podcast from your computer to the ipod?

sorry just wanna make sure i understand so your trying to load podcast from your computer to the ipod?

Yes, the podcast is already on my computer, it just won't let me load any past a certain date...which is very annoying