Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

Howard Mum On Free Agency

"I haven't even thought about that," said Howard on The Jim Rome Show. "That's never crossed my mind. The only thing I'm really concerned with is just making sure I lead my team night in and night out and just helping us get to the championship. I haven't looked into the future. Right now, our goal is to win the championship and we're doing all the right things as a team and an organization."

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=18454#ixzz1ArlQ8kqK

Good article hitting that scary word of becoming an FA....

Funny thing is.... The way Dwight talks... Doesnt sound like a player who is wanting to leave or has even considered it.

Personally, Dwight isnt leaving... I just have that feeling about him.... he is going to be our Tim Duncan (staying with his original team).

I chuckled as well..

I think the fact that Dwight went to Stan and Otis, blaming the players rather than the coaches/front office like had a couple of years ago, shows that he's a. maturing and b. trusts Otis & Stan.

I don't think Dwight's going anywhere, as long as Otis keeps doing his thang. By the way, it definitely has to be between Pat Riley and Otis for Executive Of The Year. There's just no question about it.

• Upvote 2

IMO, Dwight wants the attention the all the FA's got this summer. I see him milking this whole FA thing to no end.

• Downvote 3