Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

The Top 25 Orlando Magic Players of All Time: #1

From your list of nominees, I vote for Dwight. He arguably has had as much of an impact on bringing the team to a championship caliber level as did Shaq during his years here. But, Shaq only played for the Magic for 4 seasons. This is Dwight's 7th season for the Magic (can you believe he's been here for 7 years already? And, still is only 25 years old?!)

As for my top guy not on your list, I say Darrell Armstrong. Darrell averaged 13 ppg in 5 playoff years for the Magic, and was a staple of this team for a number of seasons. There may be guys with better stats, but Darrell was a pleasure to watch play for the Magic.

You need to go back and read the rules. Dwight isn't a legal nomination because he's already part of the voting choices.

Actually, I never read the rules. I've always had a problem with rules. As Gilda Radnor used to say on SNL, "never mind". My vote didn't count much when I voted for George McGovern either. Yeah, I'm that old.

Tracy McGrady, the sexiest offensive player we've ever had

Rashard Lewis, really cool guy

Uh....the vote for #1 is already closed.

MODs, can we unsticky and lock this thread now? And can we plan on doing that for every top 25 thread when the next one opens?