Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

Official Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Cleveland Cavaliers (12/28/10)

Stan just said his guard/ wing rotation is very versatile (Turk, J. Rich, Arenas, Jameer & Redick)....can play them in just about any combination....the only rotation of those guys he said he wouldn't use is Jameer, Arenas and Redick playing together....said you wouldn't see that much if at all.

Every night he'll use what works.

Sounds good to me....

Stan just said his guard/ wing rotation is very versatile (Turk, J. Rich, Arenas, Jameer & Redick)....can play them in just about any combination....the only rotation of those guys he said he wouldn't use is Jameer, Arenas and Redick playing together....said you wouldn't see that much if at all.

Every night he'll use what works.

Sounds good to me....

Don Nelson is secretly creaming his pants over the idea of playing Jameer, Arenas, and Redick at the same time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just watched the, very brief, highlights. Man we were lights out from beyond the arc eh? I'm loving the look of this new team more by each passing game. Arenas is doing a great job of proving a lot of people wrong, including myself. Turk is doing everything, J Rich has had a few quiet scoring games but I'm really happy with his energy and hussle and I know his scoring will become more consistent with time.

I only got to see a few minutes of todays game but everyone is obviously raving about Earl, looks like he has the potential to be a great pick up.

Add to that the great performances recently of JJ, Ryno and Bass, plus the MVP style play of Dwight and we are basically on fire right now.

Things can only get better with more practice time to increase cohesion.

Just McDonalds, I'm Loving It.

Is there anywhere I can get extended highlights to watch or even the full game?