Sign in to follow this  
theCC

Can Jason Richardson keep up this production?

my question is at what point do trolls get banned?

My first question is what makes you think I'm being sarcastic? J. Rich has FAR exceeded my expectations. He's been spectacular. Look how much he's attacking the hoop and getting to the free throw line! We needed someone who never settles for jump shots and is always aggressive, getting a ton of free throws per game. We finally have him.

My second question is how many accounts have you been banned under? What's it, 5 or 6 now? And if you haven't been banned, than you've been here a lot less time than me, so you just look stupid calling me a troll.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Somebody get this Wince troll the hell out of here.

ban_hammer.jpg

I never said anything about "Wince". This thread is about Jason Richardson, and ONLY Jason Richardson. I know it's so difficult for you to keep up, but please try.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dw9xs2.jpg <a name="<br/><a href="http://oi53.tinypic.com/2psnjp1.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>" href="http://oi53.tinypic.com/2psnjp1.jpg" class="thickbox"> auumvm.jpg2psnjp1.jpgeqthxj.jpg

Yeah, that's great and all, but I don't give a crap what he did for the Suns. I only care about what he's done for the Magic. The fact that you highlight his Suns stats and ignore his Magic stats is telling.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Yeah, that's great and all, but I don't give a crap what he did for the Suns. I only care about what he's done for the Magic.

It's been 4 games with virtually no plays run for him, except a few screens in which he usually hit the shot.

BTW, go check out my gamethread! There are a lot of pictures of VC!

It's been 4 games with virtually no plays run for him, except a few screens in which he usually hit the shot.

BTW, go check out my gamethread! There are a lot of pictures of VC!

Nawww....you may be interested in posting in threads I start, but I'm not even remotely interested in even reading a thread that you start.

Yeah, that's great and all, but I don't give a crap what he did for the Suns. I only care about what he's done for the Magic. The fact that you highlight his Suns stats and ignore his Magic stats is telling.

Yeah that's great and all, but I don't give a crap what he's done with the Magic in 4 games. I only care about what he's done with a lottery team called the Suns. The fact that you ignore the stats he had before he came here without playing with a handful of players with talent and the thought that you give relevance to the stats of with four games under a new offensive/defensive scheme is telling.

I never said anything about "Wince". This thread is about Jason Richardson, and ONLY Jason Richardson. I know it's so difficult for you to keep up, but please try.

you are funny. i think j rich will eventually be fine, but it kills me how all these people up here have to bash vince in order to say that jrich is good. jrich is a good player always has been, but he is not now better than vince carter. jrich never draws a double team, never sets anybody else up, but he is great at what he does. he is great at spot up shooting, great in athleticism. look at the suns vs the magic this year and see how they fared against each other. i think the magic got better because of this trade imo but not because jrich over vc.

Good lord.

Can we all agree that this thread never happened, so this forum doesn't look COMPLETELY ignorant to NBA basketball outside the state of Florida?

Uh, yeah. Jason Richardson is a very good player. He's also a good player that came here while in a bit of a slump. He'll be fine. He'll actually be more than fine.

[/thread, other than Vince Carter nonsense]