NittanyBuc

Potential Bigs We Can Acquire? (Post-Trade Deadline Edition)

that would be a kick in the balls

Yep. But a real kick in the balls (for them) would be the Magic using their talented back-up big to make a dramatic trade, then still being able to sign a talented back-up big like Dalembert. They'll do what they can to prevent that...same thing if Miami somehow makes a run at him.

Yep. But a real kick in the balls (for them) would be the Magic using their talented back-up big to make a dramatic trade, then still being able to sign a talented back-up big like Dalembert. They'll do what they can to prevent that...same thing if Miami somehow makes a run at him.

Very true, just a game of chess

Nelson/Arenas/Duhon

J-Rich/Redick

Turkoglu/Clark

Bass/Ryan/Malik

Howard/Dally/Orton

That's not even fair.

That gives us a lot of options

• Magic coach Stan Van Gundy said he is "a little concerned" with the number of minutes Howard is playing. Howard entered Wednesday averaging 35.7 minutes per game. "He's playing big minutes," Van Gundy said. "Nobody else is."

Shonuff, Chareth. It'd still be funny, even if I unbolded his name.

Also, I have to laugh that SVG is concerned that one of the greatest physical specimens in the history of the NBA might be somehow negatively affected by playing 35 minutes of basketball a night!

Do you guys realize that just last weekend there were a ton of regular Joes and Janes here in town that did the "Goofy Challenge" out at Disney? They ran a half-marathon (13.1 miles) on Saturday, followed by a whole marathon (26.2 miles) on Sunday!

I'm pretty sure that Howard can handle a couple of extra minutes of basketball each night.

Shonuff, Chareth. It'd still be funny, even if I unbolded his name.

Also, I have to laugh that SVG is concerned that one of the greatest physical specimens in the history of the NBA might be somehow negatively affected by playing 35 minutes of basketball a night!

Do you guys realize that just last weekend there were a ton of regular Joes and Janes here in town that did the "Goofy Challenge" out at Disney? They ran a half-marathon (13.1 miles) on Saturday, followed by a whole marathon (26.2 miles) on Sunday!

I'm pretty sure that Howard can handle a couple of extra minutes of basketball each night.

Did they bang with 7 foot 250 pounders every night also? lol Dude has been in the league 7 years. I think we tend to forget though he's been a model of health, he's probably hurting after every game.

Did they bang with 7 foot 250 pounders every night also? lol Dude has been in the league 7 years. I think we tend to forget though he's been a model of health, he's probably hurting after every game.

YO MAN WE DON'T EVEN NEED TO WORRY 'BOUT THAT, HE GONE IN 2012 SO NOT OUR PROBLEM WE CAN PLAY HIM 45 MINUTES A NIGHT FOR THE NEXT YEAR AND HALF. LOL JAJAJAJJAJAJA