Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

I wouldn't be surprised for a guy like Tony Battie, just because he's cheap. There's only so much we can go for at this point. I mean, Darko can be had for Duhon and Allen, but then again, it is Darko we're talking about

Darko couldn't possibly be had for Duhon and Allen.

Darko couldn't possibly be had for Duhon and Allen.

I'm talking money-wise, sorry. Not so much value. Matching contracts is our bigest issue, IMO

I wouldn't be surprised for a guy like Tony Battie, just because he's cheap. There's only so much we can go for at this point. I mean, Darko can be had for Duhon and Allen, but then again, it is Darko we're talking about

I'm guessing you haven't seen much of Darko this season. He's been a whole new man.

I'm guessing you haven't seen much of Darko this season. He's been a whole new man.

I've seen bits and pieces and I'm aware that he's a mad man, blocking shots and hitting the boards, but the guy just has a bad rep with this organization is all I'm saying

I've seen bits and pieces and I'm aware that he's a mad man, blocking shots and hitting the boards, but the guy just has a bad rep with this organization is all I'm saying

He's had a bad rep everywhere until now. He actually seems engaged for once. Good for him, btw.

He's had a bad rep everywhere until now. He actually seems engaged for once. Good for him, btw.

I'm happy for him. Minnesota looked berserk with the contract they gave him too. Good eye by the T-Wolves management

Love 43 and 17 tonight... wow

I can't believe he's playing the way he is. I didn't like him coming out of UCLA and I thought he'd be a bust

Love 43 and 17 tonight... wow

Kevin Love and Kevin Martin DESPERATELY need to end up on the same team, just so there can be one team with two starters named Kevin, both of whom put up great stats and do absolutely nothing to help their teams win basketball games.