Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

So here is an interesting question which posters do you think leave now that Wince Carter is now with the Wizards:bigparty:

Since he's in Phoenix, my guess is YOU for not having a damn clue what you're talking about and looking like a fool

So here is an interesting question which posters do you think leave now that Wince Carter is now with the Wizards

:bigparty:

Absolutely no posters will leave because of Vince going to the Wizards.

So here is an interesting question which posters do you think leave now that Wince Carter is now with the Wizards

:bigparty:

Wincent went to the desert, man. . .

I apologize if this has been up already and I'm not going through 40 pages to get caught up, but any names of big guys being thrown out there? I believe once we get settled with a backup C we should be in good shape

No names have been mentioned.

Actually, there are some very good concerns about personnel and finances being presented. If player fit and future financial situations of the team are "retarded" concerns, then I need to see some I.D. to make sure you aren't Isiah Thomas.

HAHA... ok. Well they can go back in a time machine stop these trades and lose in the 2nd round when they get swept by Boston. I will watch this new team grow and be excited about it. I'm done with the whiners. Jump on the wagon now.

HAHA... ok. Well they can go back in a time machine and not do these trades and lose in the 2nd round when they get swept by the Boston. I will watch this new team grow and be excited about it. I'm done with the whiners. Jump on the wagon now.

We are going to be better than we were. Whether or not this team takes us to a Chip is another thing.

Guys we just need to wait and see. I mean we didn't walk blindly into these deals. Otis isn't that dumb. He knows Arenas will be on his best behavior while he's here and hopefully he doesn't get injured. He knows J-Rich from his Golden State days and we all know what Hedo can and can't do. So we need to relax and just hope for the best. TBQH though, Arenas is a huge gamble. He's like a sleeping giant, we all saw what happens when you wake up one of them (In regards to Boston), so we took a chance on him because no one else will.

Just like when we changed up the team after our finals run, if it works Otis will look like a genius. If it doesn't he could be on his way out. I for one hope it's the former.

HAHA... ok. Well they can go back in a time machine and not do these trades and lose in the 2nd round when they get swept by the Boston. I will watch this new team grow and be excited about it. I'm done with the whiners. Jump on the wagon now.

There's the problem. It's not a wagon to some of us. Some of us have been here forever. If you want to do nothing but unabashedly root for everything that happens, good for you, have at it, but some people like to talk about things that impact this team, analyze, and discuss them. If that isn't your forte, that's cool, but at least try to understand that it does sometimes happen here.

• Upvote 1