Sign in to follow this  
Magician09

Ellis to Orlando?

I don't see how the perimeter defense could look much worse than it already does.

You're in for a treat. . . it'd be like game 3 against Boston when TITY claimed around the beginning of the game that "it couldn't get any worse". . . Man was he wrong !! ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

D12 calling out Carter and Lewis - dammmmn! ...has he ever done that before? usually he says we have to get better etc - its usually "us" or "we"...I'm sure Otis clearly heard that.

I don't think he should publicly criticize them. Stay general and loyal to the press, get hard with the guys in private.

Idk, just my opinion.

Hey guys! Just poping in again to see if we got Ellis yet?? NO???

You mean after 17 pages of thread Otis can't see our pain and get er done?

O well. Ima gonna go and take a s***

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I don't think he should publicly criticize them. Stay general and loyal to the press, get hard with the guys in private.

Idk, just my opinion.

Well it obviously hasn't been working, has it?

i'm glad he called them out.

You're in for a treat. . . it'd be like game 3 against Boston when TITY claimed around the beginning of the game that "it couldn't get any worse". . . Man was he wrong !! ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

Not my finest hour...

Hey guys! Just poping in again to see if we got Ellis yet?? NO???

You mean after 17 pages of thread Otis can't see our pain and get er done?

O well. Ima gonna go and take a s***

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Otis is smart man, he stays away from this kind of **** that some ppl call conversation.

I'll say you're ignoring the example of Dwayne Wade and Pat Riley.

I'm not sure Wade's situation can compare with Dwight's. He already won a ring to keep him at bay and relatively satisfied with Miami, which only became possible once Riley threw the kitchen sink at LA to acquire Shaq, who was about one year removed from his prime.

Unless Dwight has been in contact with them on a frequent basis, there's no guarantee that any of the big 2012 free agents signs with this team.

If anything, our situation is fairly similar to the decision we had to make in the summer of 2007. We signed Shard then to appease Dwight and in turn, he signed an extension. We were faced with either getting Dwight immediate help or waiting until the 2010 free agent extravaganza. They're not identical scenarios by any means, but I think you get my point.

At any rate, I don't disagree with your assessment. I'm just stating that the waiting game has its impending consequences as well.

Pretty boring day. I expected some idiot to start spreading bogus rumors by now, like always. I guess I expected too much out of you all. What a shame :svgsad: