Sign in to follow this  
magicLA

Duhon at SG

the main thing id like to see out of my SHOOTING guard is that he is able to SHOOT. so no.

If you get a chance go look at the only play we got to see that lineup - it was one of the best ball movement plays of the game. Yes it is only one play but thats why I said "is anybody curious to see if that combination would work" Not I think we should go with Duhon as the SG or Duhon is the answer at SG. But in the same way that JJ, Jameer and VC play for short periods - I wondered if maybe that is a weapon we could use WHEN BALL MOVEMENT WAS AN ISSUE.

career %:

Duhon

.392 FG%

.362 3PT%

JJ

.416 FG%

.381 3PT%

Pietrus

.435 FG%

.364 3PT%

I guess you didn't make a smart ass reply out of the blue (twice) - and you expect for me not to respond and now you cry "wah! mommy he called me a name waaahhhh!"

babyyoumad.jpg

Oh, and if you did not know, I take the stance that everyone else in this thread is taking, which is "no".

• Downvote 1

If you're truly interested in seeing Duhon play SG, go watch some old Knick games. It's a better option than RA @ SF or JJ @ PG, but the Magic have far better options @ the 2 w/JJ, Pietrus, & Q.

Man can nobody read:

"Anyone else wish we could have got a look at Duhon at SG for a few minutes...JWill went all Barnes on us and got kicked out before we could see it but I'm curious to see if him and JWill or Meer could play together when were having trouble with ball movement and scoring seizing up.

The only problem with what you said is that of those 3 only JJ is a decent passer and in situations where the offense is having trouble moving the ball (which have been often) this could be a weapon...SVG tried it tonight and he had both Q and Pietrus available

babyyoumad.jpg

Oh, and if you did not know, I take the stance that everyone else in this thread is taking, which is "no".

of course - exactly like I said earlier - I wouldn't expect anything to change ... after all you might risk your forum positive rating

of course - exactly like I said earlier - I wouldn't expect anything to change ... after all you might risk your forum positive rating

Oi.... Slow the F down and step back and chill for just a sec.

Your the one that wants Duhon to play SG. How stupid are you? and then you come at me for saying that I would prefer to see Redick play PG than Duhon play SG.... clearly YOU did not see my point, the point was that your suggestion is even worse than if Redick were to play PG.

I have come to the conclusion that you are a dick.... as soon as one person places a different opinion than the one "stupid" one that you suggest you get overly defensive and have to try and break that post down. Take a chill pill. Clearly the conclusion from this thread is that at no Point does majority of the posters want to se Duhon's name at the SG position (and to be fair most of us dont even want to see his name at the PG spot)

• Downvote 1

Your the one that wants Duhon to play SG. How stupid are you? and then you come at me for saying that I would prefer to see Redick play PG than Duhon play SG.... clearly YOU did not see my point, the point was that your suggestion is even worse than if Redick were to play PG.

I have come to the conclusion that you are a dick.... as soon as one person places a different opinion than the one "stupid" one that you suggest you get overly defensive and have to try and break that post down. Take a chill pill. Clearly the conclusion from this thread is that at no Point does majority of the posters want to se Duhon's name at the SG position (and to be fair most of us dont even want to see his name at the PG spot)

are you shock phantom? why are you defending him? did you read the sequence of posts that preceded this?

Read my original post or is that too complicated for your dumbass to do.

"Anyone else wish we could have got a look at Duhon at SG for a few minutes...JWill went all Barnes on us and got kicked out before we could see it but I'm curious to see if him and JWill or Meer could play together when were having trouble with ball movement and scoring seizing up."

YOUR WORDS:

I never ever want to see Duhon play SG ever again. See Redick play PG I would not mind, especially if Carter is on the court at the same time and can be responsible for ball handling duties.

Yep, that is why I don't agree with you. It has nothing to do with the fact that Duhon is awful.

Also, I suggest you tone down on the insults, not just about myself but the whole forum community. That is how posters get banned, and we wouldn't want that, now would we?

Yep, that is why I don't agree with you. It has nothing to do with the fact that Duhon is awful.

Also, I suggest you tone down on the insults, not just about myself but the whole forum community. That is how posters get banned, and we wouldn't want that, now would we?

If you make a smart ass remark expect a smart ass response. At no point in my original post did I point you or anyone out - it was you that made a smart ass remark to a legitimate question.

"Anyone else wish we could have got a look at Duhon at SG for a few minutes...JWill went all Barnes on us and got kicked out before we could see it but I'm curious to see if him and JWill or Meer could play together when were having trouble with ball movement and scoring seizing up."

and out of the blue you make a smart ass remark - no comment as to why Duhon wouldn't work or even an opinion just a smart ass coment: "Awesome thread. Mainly because of the posts that will come after mine."

and now your crying for others to finish for you what you started...you are my hero

Too many words for something this simple: no.

don't worry you already said them earlier in this thread:

Not that bad, Duhon's got enough length and good enough of a defender to be "okay" at SG. With that being said, not sure why we'd ever really give this a go, maybe garbage time. . .

How did you get such information??? How are you able to quote previous posts of mine??? What is this technology???