Sign in to follow this  
Trey Time

The Official 2010 NCAA Basketball Thread

How in the hell did we lose to UF?

UF is better then FSU that's how. UCF is just a lot better then anyone knows about. Donnie Jones is building the beginnings of a very very solid basketball program.

Side note: UCF turning it up in basketball may very well be the final straw needed for the Big East invite, especially as more and more rumblings from Villanova are that they will turn down the move to the FBS.

Arkansas basketball is looking...um...yeah we don't talk about that

Well from what I've seen, you'll have something to talk about next season. Behind KY, ARK is supposed to have the strongest recruiting class in the SEC. The entire SEC is supposed to have strong recruiting classes next season actually. College analysts on ESPN ranked the recruiting classes for all the teams in the SEC and none of them received below a B, with ARK and KY getting the only As.

As for college basketball this season. I agree FL was over-rated. Still a young team with a lot of questions but have a lot of potential for being really good. KY is also a young team, but we're a young team with better talent, haha. KY looks good this year, Terrance Jones is a beast. However, we're gonna struggle getting rebounds and defending down low if Enes Kanter isnt reinstated.

Hopefully everything works out. But until then, Go KY and Go Noles!!

UF is better then FSU that's how. UCF is just a lot better then anyone knows about. Donnie Jones is building the beginnings of a very very solid basketball program.

Side note: UCF turning it up in basketball may very well be the final straw needed for the Big East invite, especially as more and more rumblings from Villanova are that they will turn down the move to the FBS.

UF isn't better than FSU. If FSU ran anything other than a pickup game style offense we would have won.

UF isn't better than FSU. If FSU ran anything other than a pickup game style offense we would have won.

Offensive sets and coaching is part of what makes a team better.

Offensive sets and coaching is part of what makes a team better.

You're missing the point. One team is FSU and the other team is UF. Therefore, FSU is better. See?

You're missing the point. One team is FSU and the other team is UF. Therefore, FSU is better. See?

let me rephrase, FSU is much more talented than UF. If they had an average offense to go along with their #1 ranked defense in the nation (adjusted for opponents) they would be a top 15 team. UF is very average basketball wise.

UCF - 84 Miami - 78

UCF Basketball vs the rest of the State of Florida: 6-0.

UCF will move into the top 25 after this win next week for the first time ever in basketball and will most likely go into conference play as one of the only undefeated teams in the nation, with only Memphis standing in it's way.

I will say it again, UCF has the best basketball team in the state. Donnie Jones is a beast of a coach.

And just like that my Gators make me pause on my own words. Florida 57 - K State 44. And the score was not as close as it says. Beatdown of the number 6 team in the nation.

Still think the Gators are a very Average basketball team?

And just like that my Gators make me pause on my own words. Florida 57 - K State 44. And the score was not as close as it says. Beatdown of the number 6 team in the nation.

yes

Yes