Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Toronto @ Orlando, Orlando @ New Jersey Super Game Thread 11/12 & 11/13

*sighs at Jareth* :svgsad:

*sighs at SVG* :svgsad: Anderson, Shard, Anderson, Shard.. why doesn't he just start Bass at PF, start Shard at SF, and bring Anderson off the bench? I think that would be better for Bass, Anderson, & most importantly the team at this point.

Magic beat Toronto by 17. They beat New Jersey by 9... and I'm being kind to Jersey on that one.

SVG is so stubborn that he trying to prove that the traditional lineup doesn't work for this team so he yanks Anderson after 1:00 of play...

If he starts Bass then it makes him look bad imo....

stan has stabilized his starting lineup according to Josh Robbins. Let's see how it works.

I mean duh, we will outplay the raptors. It's the freakin raps.

If we lose to the raptors this board will get ugly. Like never seen before

*sighs at Jareth* :svgsad:

*sighs at SVG* :svgsad: Anderson, Shard, Anderson, Shard.. why doesn't he just start Bass at PF, start Shard at SF, and bring Anderson off the bench? I think that would be better for Bass, Anderson, & most importantly the team at this point.

Magic beat Toronto by 17. They beat New Jersey by 9... and I'm being kind to Jersey on that one.

I think Stan was thinking of that in terms of the majority of the teams they'll go up against.

That, and it's pretty much who you want to leave out between Ryan Anderson or Pietrus.

Its funny to watch how pietrus lifts hes hand when he is free and ready to shoot. First time Duhon just went for the lay-up. And second time Reddick tried that redicously looking lay-up. Seems like every tries to prove that they can score when they get in the field.