Sign in to follow this  
petey

The World of Beer

So I Just went to the World of Beer on Alafaya next to UCF (thats the ranked in the top 25 UCF) and it was great. If u guys are on the east side of Orlando and are of age I recommend yous guys check her out.... just tought I would share

So I Just went to the World of Beer on Alafaya next to UCF (thats the ranked in the top 25 UCF) and it was great. If u guys are on the east side of Orlando and are of age I recommend yous guys check her out.... just tought I would share

Hah, I thought it was "hit the national media with a 200 student cheating scandal" UCF. Seriously though, congrats on the ranking, that's epic for UCF. Is World of Beer a bar, or a store?

Hah, I thought it was "hit the national media with a 200 student cheating scandal" UCF. Seriously though, congrats on the ranking, that's epic for UCF. Is World of Beer a bar, or a store?

wow man sorry it took me so long to respond to this but The World of Beer is a bar its not like a college bar its a little more classy. It has somethign crazy like 50 beers on tap, u get free samples of different types b4 u buy it to see it u like it, all sorts of Independent beers. I think the Coney Island one is the best I forgot the full name of it. check it out and I dont even work there lol but the servers are awesome!!