Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Game Thread Jazz at Magic 11/10/2010 7PM

Venting time- I am so disappointed by the Magic, but I expected this loss. The Magic struggled with Heat, Nets, Bobcats and the Hawks. I am so sick of hearing how deep and talented the team is,it sure does not look that way now. Sorry- but this is the way I feel- no way in hell are the Magic going to beat the heat, lakes or Cetics. I do not understand how anyone could actually think that Duhon could guard Williams. J Will would have been better. Even my husband who used to love SVG is turning against him.

Lol.. I'm seriously starting to wonder if this is MagicFan.

Can you remember any names?

Sorry- I have only been interested in Basketball for a short time (my 3rd season). We just got NBA TV and League Pass. One person on the panel is a regular, he has blonde hair. The other 2 were former basketball players- I think one might have been Jon Berry's brother. Anyway, they said that Duhon is probably the worst PG in the league.

Also, I'm not entirely sure why KandiKane is blaming Stan for. Duhon only played 15 minutes, but of course it's probably to the point where he'll blame Stan no matter what. He puts Rashard at small forward and it's playing Duhon 2-3 extra minutes.

I'm glad you expect more losses, 'cause we'll be seeing AT LEAST 15 more this season. . . and hopefully the losses come from sloppy playing like tonight and not from good team performances (because this could very well indicate either a talent gap OR a freak night for the opposing team).

I think it will be more than 15. Why are the Magic playing so sloppy game after game- to me that indicates a problem. I know that I am not as knowledgeable on basketball as you are, but that does not mean that I cannot see a problem. When I hear former basketball players (who are not anti-Magic, saying that Duhon is the one of worst PG in the league, and Magic would be better without him, I take notice.

I think it will be more than 15. Why are the Magic playing so sloppy game after game- to me that indicates a problem. I know that I am not as knowledgeable on basketball as you are, but that does not mean that I cannot see a problem. When I hear former basketball players (who are not anti-Magic, saying that Duhon is the one of worst PG in the league, and Magic would be better without him, I take notice.

Welcome to the NBA.

Duhon's far from one of the worst PGs in the league.

Welcome to the NBA.

Last year, you said that you did not feel the Magic could beat the Celtics (and you were right). This year I am saying the same thing.

This Magic team needs a playmaker. We lack toughness. We miss Barnes. We miss J.Will as 2nd PG.

This team is flawed period.

Jameer is good, but we need great. I'd rather we start developing Anderson than let Sweet cool Lew keep playing like crap. 118 million dollar man is an inconsistent space hogger.

Now it is clear that Richardson is not better than Barnes. I am starting to like J Will now. I was not the greatest fan of his before now. Duhon is just awful. I sure hope that Nelson does not get another series injury.

One thing I don't understand is, Q and Redick are both playing like ass but they get all these minutes? Where did all this trust in Q come from? He hasn't done anything special while here. Peaches should be the first man off the bench.