Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Game Thread: Orlando Magic(3-1) @ Charlotte Bobcats(1-4)11/6/10 7pm FSN

I can't blame him for not believing the boy who cried wolf.

Your Vince hate is really getting over the top now. With this comment and the "fakin it" comment in the other thread. Dude took a nasty fall, wish him a speedy recovery instead of being an a*s.

Your Vince hate is really getting over the top now.

And your obsession with anything-vince is apparent from your signature. Can you really say he didn't bring this upon himself? A lifetime of wincing doesn't overshadow one slip that might be real.

With this comment and the "fakin it" comment in the other thread. Dude took a nasty fall, wish him a speedy recovery instead of being an a*s.

I would wish him a speedy recovery..if I believed he was really hurt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

And your obsession with anything-vince is apparent from your signature. Can you really say he didn't bring this upon himself? A lifetime of wincing doesn't overshadow one slip that might be real.

Well, you must have an obsession also, because I'm usually responding to one of your unneeded comments about him.

I don't know how you can think he is faking it when he almost did a f*cking split and it looked as if he buckled his knee, but no, obviously he was faking it even though we had the lead and all he had to do was dribble down the shot clock. I'm also sure that he wanted to turn the ball over and allow a fastbreak to the other team, cause VC has no heart and hates winning. Do you notice how no one else thinks it's fake except you?

Not nice- Carter fell and got hurt this time. Wow- you have a lot of hate for Carter

:svgsad:

cause VC has no heart and hates winning.

You're not really using this sarcastic remark to defend Vince, right?

Vince doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore. And I am not going to give him the benefit of the doubt until he goes a week without wincing.

• Downvote 2