Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

I told you

Guys, you're being too serious. I'm not delusional, there's no chance we get CP3 this season, I was just talking to the guys during our game and said: How fun would it be if the Hornets defeated the Heat tonight?

Oh, and everyone was so fast to jump on the Heat wagon saying they would finish 1st in the East easily, we are capable of finishing ahead of them and even have the best record in the NBA, making our playoff run a bit easier.

This may be our year!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whenever the Magic face the Heat this year, the Magic will have as much success in those games as Jameer does in those games. I'm pretty sure everyone with half a brain can figure that one out. I'll play Captain Obvious and just say (of course the season is extremely young) whenever the opposing teams point guard "dominates" or "controls" the game, they have beat the Heat. Of course there are other factors, but I'm curious to see if this trend plays out for the rest of the season.

Yeah any chance of CP3 being dealt was smashed the second Eddie House missed that game tying 3. It doesn't disappoint me but many ppl here are probably crushed lol.

Yeah any chance of CP3 being dealt was smashed the second Eddie House missed that game tying 3. It doesn't disappoint me but many ppl here are probably crushed lol.

Please tell me you're kidding. . .