Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

Any fantasy leagues still open?

Hey guys sorry about this.

When the problem occured I tried to get in contact with Adam... but because of time difference it was difficult, I didnt go to sleep till 1am my time... and got back up at 4:50 am my time for this draft... Hopefully it sorts its self out

Well, I have to go back to my college campus and that'll take about an hour depending on when I'll leave but.. if we decide to re-instate the time to today, try and make it like, 10PM.

I'm free Monday evening at least.

it was ment to be 5pm... but my mate *****ed up and forgot his email etc... he told me at the last min. I tried to get in contact with Adam.. and by that time and time my mate re-registered it not out the draft.

I am keen to do it sometime tomorrow evening

Is there like a deadline for all drafts? You can't do it after the opener right?

It wouldn't let me change the draft status to ready as not all members were registered properly. No worries, just means we will need to do it tonight?

I don't mind setting my autopick if needs be but what time can everyone do? If people pick at a good pace then it should only take an hour, if that.

It wont let me change the flippin draft time so looks like its locked at 7pm tonight... I hate yahoo at times. I might have to auto-pick anyway so everyone make sure you have pre-ranked if you can't make 7pm EST

It wont let me change the flippin draft time so looks like its locked at 7pm tonight... I hate yahoo at times. I might have to auto-pick anyway so everyone make sure you have pre-ranked if you can't make 7pm EST

That's a good time for me. Hopefully all of you can make it.

You guys are so screwed:

PG- Chris Paul

-Jameer Nelson

SG- Stephen Jackson

-Vince Carter

SF- Carmelo Anthony

-Evan Turner

-Al Faroq Aminu

PF- Chris Bosh

-Rashard Lewis

-Derrick Favors

-Al Harrington