Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

Any fantasy leagues still open?

Yep

hey

I got a mate who missed out on doing any fantasy leagues because of work and he is really keen nba fan (he is a sports journalist here in australia)

He is a Pacers fan, but is a top bloke... So I am going to have him sign up... If there is any problems with this then i guess you can get rid of him... But he is as keen as I am (we have to wake up on monday morning at 5am for this because of time difference)

All good?

Hey Adam,

About the fantasy draft tonight... My mate has forgotten his email (he just made... silly on his part) and he cant access his yahoo account to be able to get on for the draft. Is there any chance that you as the commissioner are able to either view his emai and tell me what it is; or delete his registration to allow him to re-register with a different yahoo account.

If you could help him (me) out with this, that would be great!

His team name is Wolf Pax, his name is Jay Rooney.

cheers!

Hey Adam,

About the fantasy draft tonight... My mate has forgotten his email (he just made... silly on his part) and he cant access his yahoo account to be able to get on for the draft. Is there any chance that you as the commissioner are able to either view his emai and tell me what it is; or delete his registration to allow him to re-register with a different yahoo account.

cheers!

Oh it's happening soon?

Hey Adam,

cheers!

Hey you need to tell him to hurry up and sign back up for the league again so we can do the draft.

Hey you need to tell him to hurry up and sign back up for the league again so we can do the draft.

He should be registering any min. now.. Its 4:50am here! Sorry about any inconvience this has caused..