Sign in to follow this  
COLOMBIANO

Selling Magic Tickets?

Any season ticket holder willing to sell a few games? Do you already know a game you can’t attend and want to sell it to a magic forum member? Post it here and I/we will make offers to buy it.

COLOMBIANO,

Long time lurker but first time poster. HUGE Magic fan living down here in Wade County (ugh). I am a FIRST TIME season ticket holder and I'm so freaking pumped for this season! With a 3+ hour drive and work it is going to be VERY hard for me to get to a lot of the games..so if you or anyone is interested I could always e-mail the tickets through the Magic (or drop them in the mail depending on how far away the game is). As of right now the only one of my games that is untouchable is the reg. season opener vs. the Wizards..I will be making the trip for that one. My 2 seats are in 212 (above Magic bench) row 9..a couple seats off the aisle (closer to the court than behind the basket). If you or anyone is interested let me know! Go Magic!

COLOMBIANO,

Long time lurker but first time poster. HUGE Magic fan living down here in Wade County (ugh). I am a FIRST TIME season ticket holder and I'm so freaking pumped for this season! With a 3+ hour drive and work it is going to be VERY hard for me to get to a lot of the games..so if you or anyone is interested I could always e-mail the tickets through the Magic (or drop them in the mail depending on how far away the game is). As of right now the only one of my games that is untouchable is the reg. season opener vs. the Wizards..I will be making the trip for that one. My 2 seats are in 212 (above Magic bench) row 9..a couple seats off the aisle (closer to the court than behind the basket). If you or anyone is interested let me know! Go Magic!

How much are the tickets combined? And how would you sell them? You may get some heat from some people here as last year someone sold some tickets, stole the money and of course....there was no tickets.

How much are the tickets combined? And how would you sell them? You may get some heat from some people here as last year someone sold some tickets, stole the money and of course....there was no tickets.

I'm not looking to be outrageous i'd really just like face value for the majority of the games ($25 per ticket) plus a couple bucks to cover paypal fees. Paypal covers both the buyer and seller so I think you should feel safe with the transaction.

Paypal ftw...

Yup.

The Wizards game is the only one that is untouchable? That is odd.

Why is it odd? We are getting our first new arena in over 22 years..I think missing work to make the trip for that one is worth it..don't you? :)

The Wizards game is the only one that is untouchable? That is odd.

I tried really hard getting tickets for this game. If fact, I looked at this game before any other game, but I had no luck.

Also, I knew Heat, Celtics and Lakers tix would be stupid expensive, so the Wizards game would be more than affordable.