Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

My cousin keeps on calling me a LeBron lover!

magicLA's sig should just have THREAD TAINTED plastered all over it.

[/quote

maybe you should reread the thread and learn something...I guess it is wrong for me to give and defend my opinion while its ok for you and others to do the same...my opinion gets attacked from you and others and yet I am accused of tainting a thread just thinking Sasha Gray is a good looking girl ...yet L4TW puts up an arbitrary image with racist undertones and not a peep from anyone....awesome

magicLA's sig should just have THREAD TAINTED plastered all over it.

maybe you should reread the thread and learn something...I guess it is wrong for me to give and defend my opinion while its ok for you and others to do the same...my opinion gets attacked from you and others and yet I am accused of tainting a thread just thinking Sasha Gray is a good looking girl ...yet L4TW puts up an arbitrary image with racist undertones and not a peep from anyone....awesome

I'd love to hear an explanation of what Sasha Grey has to do with some guy's cousin accusing him of being a Lebron fan.

Why can you have an opinion but when someone else has a contrary opinion you jump down their throats, vaguely question their sexuality, and start arguments with people?

Two way street dude.

Why can you have an opinion but when someone else has a contrary opinion you jump down their throats, vaguely question their sexuality, and start arguments with people?

Two way street dude.

why is it that when I say any opinion or counter anyone's opinion I get jumped on from the same group of 6-7 frequent posters usually including you, regardless of if I'm saying Sasha Gray is hot or anything about VC. If I offer a counter argument its me jumping down someones throat, but if you guys offer a counter argument which usually is aggressive or sarcastic its all ok. Just look at this thread from page 1, I mean cmon my joke post about Sasha Gray came after your racist post and in a split second M4GIC made a super aggressive remark at my post, yet I'm the one that's looking for an argument - like you said its a two way street.

edit....and surprise your racist post has now mysteriously disappeared from the thread....how'd that happen?

I Like how racist undertones goes by without one peep, but some dude argueing about if he hit it or whatnot gets tons of unnecessary attention.

Just wow....

I bet if she walked up to any of you and started flirting and you didn't know who she was, everyone here with a penis that isn't gay would hit without a second thought. :tongue:

• Upvote 1