Sign in to follow this  
zollman1

Breaking News: Magic to conduct Amway Center toilet test Sept. 8

http://ht.ly/2yFpf

Sorry guys, I've was looking for Magic articles on O-sent this morning and this is all I could find... Would the season START ALREADY!!!!

apparently taco bell is going to be helping out with testing the toilets in the new arena and providing all you can eat tacos to all the arena workers. this will ensure they get a quality testing

• Downvote 2

apparently taco bell is going to be helping out with testing the toilets in the new arena and providing all you can eat tacos to all the arena workers. this will ensure they get a quality testing

Guess they'll be giving it the Polish Hammer Test.

:gortat:

• Upvote 1

I'm jealous. I would love to be the first person ever to drop a deuce in the new arena.

I'm jealous. I would love to be the first person ever to drop a deuce in the new arena.

Don't be discouraged. It is standard to test the plumbing in new facilities by flushing all of the toilets at once. If you hurry, you could still be one of the first poops. I'm assuming only one (two tops) workers has pooped there already. If you rush to the first preseason game after a healthy does of Taco Bell, you should manage to be one of the first five crappers ever in the new building (maybe even numero dos).

If you rush to the first preseason game after a healthy does of Taco Bell, you should manage to be one of the first five crappers ever in the new building (maybe even numero dos).

pun very much intended.

lol thats the truth