Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

We will have Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony by 2012

Didn't think so. I remember someone putting Melo at SG on RealGM and everyone started mocking them lol

Yeah, he can barely guard the SF position, and would be too slow for SG, and if we were to have Nelson/Melo/Richardson/Lewis/Howard, we'd have very little play making outside of Nelson and as well as a very poor perimeter defense.

What did he fo?

Saw him run on Shaq vs.

He covered about 5 normal steps with one of his own.

Yeah, he can barely guard the SF position, and would be too slow for SG, and if we were to have Nelson/Melo/Richardson/Lewis/Howard, we'd have very little play making outside of Nelson and as well as a very poor perimeter defense.

Yeah, I was thinking a line-up of Meer/Melo/Shard/Nene/Dwight. Horrid perimeter defense if we went with that though.

Yeah, I was thinking a line-up of Meer/Melo/Shard/Nene/Dwight. Horrid perimeter defense if we went with that though.

Ugh, that would look awful offensively and defensively. It would be packed inside and result in Nelson/Melo isos.

Ugh, that would look awful offensively and defensively. It would be packed inside and result in Nelson/Melo isos.

I'm not too familiar with Nene's game, so not sure how effective he would be at PF. I've just heard that Nene's natural position is PF. I was just trying to find a way for Shard to play a bit of SF, but I guess if we get Melo, then that would take away most opportunities for it.

Saw him run on Shaq vs.

He covered about 5 normal steps with one of his own.

Yeah, I saw.

Thank the lord that he is on our team.

Not one bit. If we do get Melo and end up with Redick/Qberto at SG, I'd like to see the team make another move for a good defensive wingman. Wouldn't be something totally necessary, but it would be ideal.

maybe we could give cleveland a second round pick and the rights to Fran for Danny Green

maybe we could give cleveland a second round pick and the rights to Fran for Danny Green

Fran just broke Varejao's ankle, and it wasn't with a crossover.

Nah, I doubt they'd even bother with Fran, and I can't see Danny Green getting any significant playing time here.

If anything, I think Corey Brewer wouldn't be too bad, although I'm not too sold on his contract. $3.7mil this year and a qualifying offer of $5 mil the next. He'd be great if he was effective, but his shooting and contract aren't very good. Although he wouldn't be too bad if we lost Pietrus, and I think Minnesota would be one of the only teams in the NBA that would even look at Fran, especially with them waiting on Rubio.

Fran just broke Varejao's ankle, and it wasn't with a crossover.

Nah, I doubt they'd even bother with Fran, and I can't see Danny Green getting any significant playing time here.

If anything, I think Corey Brewer wouldn't be too bad, although I'm not too sold on his contract. $3.7mil this year and a qualifying offer of $5 mil the next. He'd be great if he was effective, but his shooting and contract aren't very good. Although he wouldn't be too bad if we lost Pietrus, and I think Minnesota would be one of the only teams in the NBA that would even look at Fran, especially with them waiting on Rubio.

im not even looking at NBA players making more than the minimum. We would have nothing to trade for brewer.