Sign in to follow this  
sharp/7/shooter

Magic Fans United - Offseason Chapter

Okay, I know I might get some heat for this but I think we are in dire need of a thread like this.

The point here is to let everyone's voice be heard. Think of it as being an unofficial "shrink" (as in psychiatrist) thread, where people can speak their minds and not be criticized for their opinions. This could be a platform for lurkers to start posting and also help us keep our minds clear coming into next season. The off-season can be a nuisance, we need some room to breathe. The Offseason thread was deleted :huh:, so we need another one (we can't just talk about free agency 24/7). If you want this moved to another section, mods, it's your call.

So here are the rules, READ THEM ALL B):

1. Speak your mind, and I do mean freely. All opinions are accepted here.

2. No offensive language, no negative feedback, no attacks towards members.

3. One paragraph limit, keep things nice and tidy folks.

Well, I guess I'll start things off. My hometown team acquired Shaq, an Orlando Magic piece of history, and now another addition to a team full of dinosaurs. When I thought they couldn't get any older, they just did. I can't wait to face them again.

I had buffalo chicken pizza from this place in New York called Nirchis. Best pizza ever. Wife brought it back with her from a trip up there.

Typical :svgsad:

I drank a Milkshake today and am now kicking myself for it for the fear of gaining weight. :panicworker:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I thought this was supposed to be Orlando Magic related :svgsad:

I'm tired of the off-season already. I've been watching games from the 2008-2009 season as well as some games from last year, but it's not really helping. I've also been watching a lot of 76ers games and Iggy needs a Magic jersey ASAP. Oh yeah, we also need to get Brandon Roy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I thought this was supposed to be Orlando Magic related :svgsad:

I'm tired of the off-season already. I've been watching games from the 2008-2009 season as well as some games from last year, but it's not really helping. I've also been watching a lot of 76ers games and Iggy needs a Magic jersey ASAP. Oh yeah, we also need to get Brandon Roy.

It was supposed to be. Then Cute Story ruined it all... whatever, we need an area to write what's on our minds I guess

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ron artest has his physcrist, and now we have this thread.

This thread will become handy come playoff time.

Then when we win the Ship we can all thanks SS