Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Fantasy Football

Draft  

6 members have voted

1. 1. When should the draft take place?

• Sunday 5pm EST
    • After pre-season

Ok for real. If ANYONE wants to join my league, let me know. I need 6 people by Sunday at 8 Eastern. Pleaseeee.

I got a little bit of a problem. Yahoo is not letting me sign in to yahoo sports. it's saying the email i use for the ID does not exist and it also says my secondary email doesn't either so i can't find my user id. The thing is, I have a conformation ID for the league that was sent to my main address by yahoo themselves. So what the heck is this!? Is there anyway someone can help me out here. Or can the group mod get rid of my team and let me re-register? Or heck just tell me what it's saying my id is right now.

In fact I even got a conformation today to that email address telling me we had the draft tomorrow.

I got a little bit of a problem. Yahoo is not letting me sign in to yahoo sports. it's saying the email i use for the ID does not exist and it also says my secondary email doesn't either so i can't find my user id. The thing is, I have a conformation ID for the league that was sent to my main address by yahoo themselves. So what the heck is this!? Is there anyway someone can help me out here. Or can the group mod get rid of my team and let me re-register? Or heck just tell me what it's saying my id is right now.

In fact I even got a conformation today to that email address telling me we had the draft tomorrow.

Just make a new yahoo account bro?

Just make a new yahoo account bro?

I don't think that will work. The teams are linked to my old one, thats why they are sending the reminders to the email address that they say doesn't exist in their register.

I don't think that will work. The teams are linked to my old one, thats why they are sending the reminders to the email address that they say doesn't exist in their register.

The best thing I can think of is to have Adam kick you, then make another yahoo account, then use that account to rejoin the league.

The best thing I can think of is to have Adam kick you, then make another yahoo account, then use that account to rejoin the league.

if you do this you need to get it done by 4pm

Couldn't make the draft. Spent 7 hours today in a car dealership.

Luckily I anticipated this last night and fixed up my autopick rankings. I couldn't be happier with my draft.