Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

How much worse is Nelson than CP3?

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

To be fair though, it's not like Steph Curry has a choice on where he plays, and every team plays 48 minutes... so you can say what you want about pace, and it's not like Steph was the one jacking up every shot, the whole GS team will jack it up if they get a chance.

It's true that players don't choose where they're drafted, but it's equally true that one has to consider things like pace and mpg if we're going to make apples-to-apples comparisons of raw stats.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by AJdaJohnson:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

JAMEER ALWAYS GETS A LENGTHY INJURY.

I know. That midget is taking minutes away from a REAL point guard, AJ.

LMAO I actually think this alt personality is funny.

Good job, Jareth or whoever made this one up.

Not as good as Warriorfan05, but this guy will do.

its not jareth.

Wait, how does Jameer get owned by every Point Guard in the playoffs?

Didn't Rondo have his worst statistical series against us?

Thug, I agree that Vince is talented and capable, and I too wish he could show us that on a game by game basis.

I would still say that today, Jameer is a better player, or should I say he has more drive to play better, and isn't that all that matters?

quote:

Thug, I agree that Vince is talented and capable, and I too wish he could show us that on a game by game basis.

I would still say that today, Jameer is a better player, or should I say he has more drive to play better, and isn't that all that matters?

Actually, NBA 2k ratings matter a lot more.

I'm pretty sure Pietrus has a higher rating than Lewis in 2k10, haha. Seriously though, the Magic have the worst ratings in that game for some reason.

well yeah, but you asked me who the better basketball player is. That is all that matters obviously, why would it matter that Vince could drop 30 every night if he...doesnt do it?

the difference is that others will go out and try to do that everynight, Vince will play with his attitude, knowing he can, but is like afraid to try or something...hard to explain..

it drives me nuts though. I just want Vince to come out and play hard like he can. I mean it's hard to not stick by him tho cuz I know that eventually he WILL come beast mode occasionaly. Like post all star break he played smart and exaclty how Magic needed, with occasional crazy good games where he brought it.

quote:

He's too short and lets every pg blow past him. He shoots WAY too much. He never passes to the open guy.

And I don't care what you say, Rondo owned him. I don't care what stats you show me, I saw it with my own EYES.

quote:

I'm pretty sure Pietrus has a higher rating than Lewis in 2k10, haha. Seriously though, the Magic have the worst ratings in that game for some reason.

last I checked it was

Pietrus- 72, Lewis- 72, Nelson -75, Carter- 79, Howard-84

something like that. And I always waited for them to bring Redick's 50 up with his improved play...never seemed to happen.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

quote:
OL so who gives a ****. iT's his fault for the first 3 losses. He's a piece of **** PG. He does not move the ball. He does not get teammates involved. He cant make a pass. His turnover/assist ratio is horrific. His defense is most likely the worst in the league out of any PG. He gets abused by every point guard, and against Celtics Robinson and Rondo destroyed him

His goal is to make himself look good and not recieve blame. He sucks hope to god he gets traded

Thuglife, why don't you tell us how you really feel about Jameer.

It's sad how stupid some people are...

HAHA you guys do the EXACT same **** when it comes to Carter. get over it It's how I feel bout our PG

No, we don't make up untrue garbage like Nelson getting destroyed by Rondo...Jameer was great in the playoffs. He's ten times the leader Vince is, he has ten times the heart, can shoot better, distribute better (even for being a "shoot first PG" idiots like you call him). As far him being a bad defender...he's not good, but far from terrible. Not like VC is any better on defense.

Jameer is a good player and is a big part of our success, more so than VC during the playoffs. I don't care if he doesn't put up big assist stats. The only major downside to his game are his injury problems...but at least he doesn't act like his career his over every little pain he feels in his body unlike a certain someone...

Miller you are so unreasonable. always.

look I get it.. all early season/january I was thinkin to myself to jus relax cuz he'll redeem himself during the playoffs.

then after all star break he was playing like an all star, err at least how he was supposed to be playing (dont flip **** on me for this)

so I was talkin good bout Carter again.

then during the Bobcats series I was like it's fine as long as he redeems himself again. During Hawks series he played good but not as good as I was thinking.

G1 of Celtics series the way he attacked I was like yes this is Vince.

but then after that...he never redeemed himself.

I get it.

I dont know what to say am I not allowed to be a Carter fan still and am I not allowed to like Nelson's play?

post all-star break he averaged 16.8/3.1/3.7

not really all star numbers but he did shoot 48% so i get what you're saying. I guess he still really didn't live up to expectations though. We really thought he was going to be a 20/5 guy like he was for november.

yea but I think the majority of the ppl on here would prefer the Vince post all star break shooting near 50% and being aggressive when needed then the Vince I'd prefer where he was 19/4/4 but shooting 44% or w.e

Idk. I truly expected after watching Vince his whole career and 08-09 season (one of his best honestly despite stat drop), that he would be incredible with the Magic and be around 20/5/5 and even better in the playoffs..

idk maybe the Magic are cursed and receive Vince THEE EXACT SEASON he enters his decline that athletic wings suffer...