Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Anderson 4 President:

Didn't see this posted yet, but on the sports report on the 10pm local news, the sportscaster said Chris Paul's mom was in town for a charity basketball thing with Dwight's mom and Rashard's mom. She said how Chris really loves the idea of playing next to Dwight, and she thinks it would be great fit for him here in Orlando.

Way to go Dwight and Shard, bringing in the big guns!

Was there any mention of Vince's mother?

quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

quote:

Didn't see this posted yet, but on the sports report on the 10pm local news, the sportscaster said Chris Paul's mom was in town for a charity basketball thing with Dwight's mom and Rashard's mom. She said how Chris really loves the idea of playing next to Dwight, and she thinks it would be great fit for him here in Orlando.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! They went for the Momma?!!!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLL.

CHRIS, ALWAYS LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR MUM SAYS...

HE'S COMING

quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:

quote:

Was there any mention of Vince's mother?

Vince's mother told little Vince to negociate a buyout with the Hornets and re-sign with the Magic... and like I said... ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR MOM!!!

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

BMP, I think 1 point per 100 possessions is hardly significant. As well as 1.5% eFG%. Really, that's a difference of one or two guys having a particularly good night on that day rather than another.

Bass is every single bit the chucker Ryan is, if not worse. The difference is, Ryan is at least in the right spot. I'd take a 3pt shot from Ryan every time over Bass attempting to put the ball on the floor with all the effectiveness of Brian Cook. Ryan is a better rebounder and provides more spacing for Dwight. I mean, if you want to say all our PF's are useless wastes of space is one thing, but to act like Bass is head and shoulders above Ryan is well...short sighted.

I'd be really curious to see the O-rating of those two players vs the D-rating of Bass and Anderson. I'd be willing to bet that the offensive gain over Bass outweighs the defensive gain. Another thing, Bass has pretty much peaked, sure he'll get a little smarter, but for the most part, what you see is what you get.

Bass chucks the ball cause he's a black hole. Ryan chucks the ball cause SVG forces him to take shots if he's open. That's what he preaches.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by belle:

LeBron finally decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh with the Miami Heat . It