Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

Otis Everyone want CP3 lets get him no matter what it takes, he wants to come to Orlando, If you wait and let him go to NY your a smhuck!

Make it happen!!

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

\*EXCEPT LEBRONS. THOSE SHOES FEEL SO HEAVY THAT IT SEEMS THEY HAVE CEMENT IN THEM!

I've heard LeBron's taking his shoe talents to Sketchers.

I see this thread got hijacked by the local idiots...... In any case Orlando has more to offer to NO than any other team that I can think. If NO actually does trade CP3, a trade to Orlando makes alot of sense. We can take Okafur and offer them at least 2 salary friendly players as well as a couple of draft picks.

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

\*EXCEPT LEBRONS. THOSE SHOES FEEL SO HEAVY THAT IT SEEMS THEY HAVE CEMENT IN THEM!

I've heard LeBron's taking his shoe talents to Sketchers.

Ba Da Dum!

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

Do you guys think when Wade, LeBron and Bosh are alone they will, "experiment" on eachother?

well you never know with wade and his alleged "sex parties" lol now that i think about it that's what probably convinces Bron to go to miami

quote:
Originally posted by raf008:

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

Do you guys think when Wade, LeBron and Bosh are alone they will, "experiment" on eachother?

well you never know with wade and his alleged "sex parties" lol now that i think about it that's what probably convinces Bron to go to miami

It might get messy. You know what happens when a man doesnt "release" for long periods of time (An NBA season). They are going to get really horny after a while and if no women are around, well like I said, Its gonna get messy. I could totally see LeBron being the one who brings this all up and convinces them into experimentation...

I wouldnt be surprised if someone released a tape of them holding hands on a beach where they thought nobody was watching like 4am sharing love stories