Sign in to follow this  
mont

who thinks any team will get a fair shake if they play miami in the playoffs

last year i thought the refs gave us a bad job, in the boston series. i think the nba wanted a boston la final. next year, yall know that they are gonna give miami every chance in the world to make it to the finals. people say that a player has to keep their composure, but if i was d howard or vc i would have gotten ejected. those two were grabbed, pushed, and everything else, and the refs forgot how to blow the whistle on that end, but when paul pierce got looked at wrong, they blew the whistle like they where in a marching band.

The opposing team better have a deep bench since 3-4 players a night will foul out guarding the crybaby trio. Lebron and Bosh are almost Piercian in their complaining. Wade is tough inside going to the hole. As Ive said before they will get 40 free throws a night between the three in the playoffs as a minimum.

I will bet anyone on this board that the Heat will shoot more free throws this year than any team in history....and by a very wide margin. I bet Stern has already told the officials of their nightly "quota".

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

The opposing team better have a deep bench since 3-4 players a night will foul out guarding the crybaby trio. Lebron and Bosh are almost Piercian in their complaining. Wade is tough inside going to the hole. As Ive said before they will get 40 free throws a night between the three in the playoffs as a minimum.

I will bet anyone on this board that the Heat will shoot more free throws this year than any team in history....and by a very wide margin. I bet Stern has already told the officials of their nightly "quota".

hahahahaha im weak.

Couple missed calls can really change the course of a game. Particularly playoff games. We've seen that. Now go through the history of Wade and Lebron. There's your answer. Wade won the name D-Whistle and Lebron can't draw 3 fouls if he begged for it.

In the east??? I dont see any team able to stop Miami. The only one who can hold them up a little bit, are the Celtics, but, At the end of everygame, their age(Boston's), will play against them. The Magic still need to find that young talent that will score night in night out, somebody like Melo if they want a real shot for a championship. It's been proven that when you clog Howard with defenders and keep him out the painted area, he is useless. It would it been a diferent story if he had at least a mid range jump shot. Nelson will have a nigh where he scores 40 points, but then, have 2 following low scoring nights, and not much playmaking since he is a shoot first type of PG. And Vince, well, he is good, but sometimes too much is expected from him. In my opinion, Otis has to go, he spent too much money on certain players and now, the team is stock.

A good team, but, not a championship team.

It does not matter. I do not think we can beat the Heat now. We had trouble with them with just Wade. I do not have any high hopes this year. Richardson and Duhae will not help that much.

we have troubles with just the Cleveland Lebrons. we have had troubles with the Miami Wades. Bosh is always a threat no matter what you say and a superstar player.

so in short were ****ed even without the refs helping them.

but heres a preview. Lebron will bulldoze/travel/push off with his arm/elbow and finish with no offensive charge. Next play Wade will do the same thing but fall over and get a whistle to get to the line.