Sign in to follow this  
justanotherfan

Magic need to bring Shaq back

Shaq playing for the master of panic in this dried up little pond is not going to happen.

And paragraphs are fun! You should try them!

Ya know at first I thought there isn't enough "no"s in this world to reply to this thought but on second thought I like the idea. Now hear me out. Lebron comes in the lane and Shaq just pummels him. Wade comes in and Shaq clubs him down. Bosh he breaks in half. By my count he still has 3 fouls left. I think it wont happen but it does make Miami's divas from going in the lane to the bucket a little more.

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

Ya know at first I thought there isn't enough "no"s in this world to reply to this thought but on second thought I like the idea. Now hear me out. Lebron comes in the lane and Shaq just pummels him. Wade comes in and Shaq clubs him down. Bosh he breaks in half. By my count he still has 3 fouls left. I think it wont happen but it does make Miami's divas from going in the lane to the bucket a little more.

Yeah, and then they run the PnR until Shaq can't breathe anymore.

I don't think the City of Orlando will let him cross the city limits..I know I lost respect for him, I use to like him now I can't stand him I don't care what he would bring to the team, we can do better, We don't need a dried up use to be player!!

quote:
Originally posted by joezstuff:

I don't think the City of Orlando will let him cross the city limits..I know I lost respect for him, I use to like him now I can't stand him I don't care what he would bring to the team, we can do better, We don't need a dried up use to be player!!

He lives in Orlando, dude.

And...NO!!! Let him retire with AI

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:

Yeah, I think he and Vince live in the same neighborhood.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

quote:

Cool. Two crappy Magic players living in the same place? I bet Grant Hill and Steve Francis live in there too.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Anderson:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

quote:

Cool. Two crappy Magic players living in the same place? I bet Grant Hill and Steve Francis live in there too.

Thread just went NEGATIVE, i'm out.

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

not gonna read that giant wall of text, but NO!! and NO to T-Mac and any other washed up ex magic now cancerous players!!

sooooo thats a no on steve francis?