Sign in to follow this  
paul.kennedy

magic proposes VC for gilbert trade. deal done by this week!?!?

why is there always some dubass lil kid startin a fight in these posts? there prob isnt a post on this board where the lil homos that post there gifs, jpegs, whatever dont start a fight.....grow up lil children or go night night.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

why is there always some dubass lil kid startin a fight in these posts? there prob isnt a post on this board where the lil homos that post there gifs, jpegs, whatever dont start a fight.....grow up lil children or go night night.

hahahaa i get it

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

hahahaa i get it

aren't you and your kids late for the yogurt bus or something?

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

quote:

quote:

Can you guys provide me the youtube clips where Vince hit those clutch shots in the 4th quarter during the playoffs or made his free throws?

Can you post highlights where howard was 100% from the free throw line? No one ever talks about howard's flaws, it's like he's untouchable on this forum.

He's the franchise player and no one expects him to hit a high percentage from the FT line. Now if he starts missing dunks, then I might have something to say.

The team loses games because of his poor FT%. That's a childish and stupid post, little boy. Teams will continue the hack-a-howard strategy until his FTs get better.

No this team loses because our go to wing player is too old and crippled and doesn't consistantly drive and slash.

dumbass_award.jpg

i think i yawn more times a game than vince actually slashes, but hey if it was my yawning vs. vince giving up on a play and jacking up some lame fadeaway, then i think you'd have us all there.

Did you just diss your favorite team without noticing. LOL

ZOMG i guess i did? you mean i'm not a constant fanboy for the team i follow with all my heart? yeah guess what, if my team sucks or does something wrong, i'm there to call it out, it's what we do here in the wonderful world of 'not following the crowd blindly' we tend to think on our own, please go back to the blind followers and tell them what we've done here.

You follow your favorite team, I follow my favorite player. Now what are you gonna do???

if someone pointed out the faults with my team i wouldn't jump on the wambulance. i'd accept my team's faults in hope of making them better at some point, even at the point of suggesting trades that would be great for my team to fill those gaps.

if vc's knees start to go like they have been, do you trade for new knees? how about we re-tool his organs and ligaments in the next offseason.

don't get me wrong, i think the guy is a good shooter, and we can always use a good shooter on this team, but at his starting position it would be ideal if we had a slasher and someone to take over in the 4th quarter of games, more of a constant aggressive approach to the game compared to what he's been delivering.

i see what you are saying, and i agree, that in jan. i thought vince was done. i said wow, its over for him, but in feb - he made a helluva come back. it almost made me think that they were doing it on purpose. because suddenly the magic were beating everyone. now in the playoffs, his shot wasnt falling. he did drive unlike people up here says. against boston, what would have happened if he would have gotten three fourths of the calls that he should have. what would that have done for his confidence? im not saying that vc is the vc of old but i still think that he is more than enough of his old self to start and help this team out. i wonder what his teammates think.

Jameer being healthy and playing near his all-star level was a much bigger factor for the team's success than Wincent being healthy.

There's so much evidence to support this that I feel like I shouldn't even talk about it anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Jameer being healthy and playing near his all-star level was a much bigger factor for the team's success than Wincent being healthy.

There's so much evidence to support this that I feel like I shouldn't even talk about it anymore.

If you got rid of that dumb sig I would enjoy your posts so friggin more much.

quote:

quote:

36696054.jpg

quote:

quote:

quote:

36696054.jpg

Let me make you a brootal sig to use ok? If I do will you u use it?

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

36696054.jpg

Let me make you a brootal sig to use ok? If I do will you u use it?

only if its liek super br00tal bro liek i wanna StayBrutal u no wat i mean yehh emmure siqq breakdown chug chug chug chug chug get in the pittttttttttttttttttttttttttt wont u be my bride chug chug chug