Sign in to follow this  
paul.kennedy

magic proposes VC for gilbert trade. deal done by this week!?!?

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

We had a heated "discussion" if you will about VC in a VC thread. It was related to the thread.

I'm pointing out your specific post as an

example of what we shouldn't be posting. Not trying to defend anybody. So if anybody posted anything after or prior to your post that was similar to that...really doesn't need to be posted. But..in the end I really don't care. Just my opinion.

"VC is washed up and crippled" has nothing to do with a trade now does it?

but he is washed up. he had a pretty terrible season. we've used examples, I've even posted his gamelog and broke down all of his sub-par games.

A player that's washed up can't score 48 points. Now close the thread and shut up

jordan scored 43 when he was 40.

Iverson put up 51 in '08 right before he was pretty much done.

why is this thread not closed yet, mod???

Probably because it is funny to watch you keep making an *** of yourself

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

We had a heated "discussion" if you will about VC in a VC thread. It was related to the thread.

I'm pointing out your specific post as an example of what we shouldn't be posting. Not trying to defend anybody. So if anybody posted anything after or prior to your post that was similar to that...really doesn't need to be posted. But..in the end I really don't care. Just my opinion.

but he is washed up. he had a pretty terrible season. we've used examples, I've even posted his gamelog and broke down all of his sub-par games.

A player that's washed up can't score 48 points. Now close the thread and shut up

One 48 point game makes up for all the bad games and the no show in the playoffs?

ok, who showed up in the celtic series?

dwight and jameer to a much lesser extent (but moreso than vince), JJ you could argue too.

this team lost because THEY didn't put forth the effort.

We need to make a thread where everyone rants about anything and everything. This may very well be the only major NBA message board that has these types of issues.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm pointing out your specific post as an example of what we shouldn't be posting. Not trying to defend anybody. So if anybody posted anything after or prior to your post that was similar to that...really doesn't need to be posted. But..in the end I really don't care. Just my opinion.

One 48 point game makes up for all the bad games and the no show in the playoffs?

ok, who showed up in the celtic series?

dwight and jameer to a much lesser extent (but moreso than vince), JJ you could argue too.

this team lost because THEY didn't put forth the effort.

well i dont want to say anyone didn't try hard, but yeah, it was on a good majority of the team.

But we kinda expected Vince to be the guy to say "yeah we're getting hit hard by boston in the playoffs, but dont worry. Just give me the ball and i'll put this team on my back to win."

he didn't do that. We need that. Thats why we're shopping him.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter: this team lost because THEY didn't put forth the effort.

Please explain to me why anyone should even consider your opinion on the matter when you have admitted on several occasions that your only interest in the Magic is because Vince plays for them.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

We need to make a thread where everyone rants about anything and everything. This may very well be the only major NBA message board that has these types of issues.

other messageboards just ban people who get annoying. We dont want to be like that.

Please explain to me why anyone should even consider your opinion on the matter when you have admitted on several occasions that your only interest in the Magic is because Vince plays for them.

WEEEEELL!

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter: this team lost because THEY didn't put forth the effort.

well, you are a fan of this team but not many of us respect your opinion either.

quote:

quote:

quote:

well, you are a fan of this team but not many of us respect your opinion either.

I'm not sure who nominated you as their spokesperson but you didn't answer my question.

quote:

We should keep this open for the sake of this trade possibly going down...but we could always start a new thread for that.

You have to change your location to the Daily non-VC related thread discussing VC

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm not sure who nominated you as their spokesperson but you didn't answer my question.

read my sig, please.