Sign in to follow this  
paul.kennedy

magic proposes VC for gilbert trade. deal done by this week!?!?

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Wonder if the mods will spend the next 3 hours removing all off-topic remarks so that those of us that would like to talk basketball CAN FOR ONCE.

why is previous spam string hampering your ability to post basketball discussion?

I'm not a fan of us starting JJ next to another poor defender whether that's Jameer or Arenas.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Wonder if the mods will spend the next 3 hours removing all off-topic remarks so that those of us that would like to talk basketball CAN FOR ONCE.

why is previous spam string hampering your ability to post basketball discussion?

I'm not a fan of us starting JJ next to another poor defender whether that's Jameer or Arenas.

i'm not in favor of this defensively, as well as offensively someone who may or may not be at the all star level anymore? i mean i don't know the guy's stats post his knee issues.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

because most of this thread is BS. You always let certain people do whatever they want

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Arenas is a guy who can create. He isn't scared to put the scoring load on his back. High risk (injury)/ high reward.

quote:
I think the big fella in the middle will take care of the rest. VC is no defensive stud either. If I recall, Arenas is atleast more aggressive on the defensive end.

quote:
Question:

What does this team lack the most right now?

quote:
We're in cap hell whether we have Gilbert or not. Don't you people realize that? Until Shard comes off the books, we have the MLE, vet min, and some trade assets to work with. VC for Arenas would be a wash. If you think we magically can sign something next year once VC expires then I have a house full of Drain-O's in Unicorn Valley I'd like to sell you too.

quote:
They are serious. If you asked me right now if I had to choose between Gilbert and Vince, I'd take Gilbert. The 1st rounder is just icing on the cake.

And we could somehow swing a 3 team deal to get rid of Gortat and maybe get a nice piece back for that too? Sign me up.

quote:
This is all BS anyway but I guess there's nothing else to talk about.

Shutup

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

congrats jareth 10 percent of your posts in this topic are basketball related, weeeeeeeee

While 0% of your posts in this topic are basketball related.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

congrats jareth 10 percent of your posts in this topic are basketball related, weeeeeeeee

OH SNAP CUZ YOU GOT HIS ***.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

Wrong as usual trollcakes