Progfrog

Movies

Black Dynamite: 5.5/10

It's worth watching once. There were some funny bits to be sure, but overall I wasn't that impressed. Not bad though.

I've been meaning to see it.

Yup "The Town" was just fantastic can't believe Ben Affleck co-wrote and directed it, never thought he had that in him

also really enjoyed "The social network" Jesse Eisenberg was great in it

The Town was decent. Nothing spectacular, but a solid film.

I saw Tru Grit over the holidays, and really liked it, great performances, but... I watched The Fighter a few days later and was in awe. It was, hands down, the best performance by Christian Bale that I have ever seen.

The Fighter 9/10

The only reason I don't give it a 10/10 is because I just saw it. If I feel the same way after the second and third time seeing it, then it will be a 10/10.

Let's put it this way, if Christian Bale doesn't win Best Supporting Actor, you have all the proof you need that the Oscars are fixed. That man better win.

Little Fockers 6/10

Little cheesy, not as good as the other two films. But for the third film in a trilogy (especially for comedy), it was decent.

Tron 5/10

Sure, the fanboys will say that I, "just don't get it", but there was honestly not much entertaining about the film. Some scenes were pretty cool and the girl was hot, but the movie itself is kind of 'meh'. Also, the 3D fad needs to end soon. It's not that great.

I really hate 3d movies. I don't want to wear glasses for an entire movie and it hurts my eyes. I hate 3d so much that I would pay extra just so I didn't have to watch movies in 3d.

Flipped - 7/10 Watched it with my fiancee after an emotional day. It was touching. Albeit sappy, but touching.

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou - 10/10 Haven't watched it in a while. Still *****ing awesome.