Sign in to follow this  
ApexTurbo

Ownership Perspective

As the owner of the Orlando Magic what would be your strategy for the next 5 to 6 years? When I think of this I see the only large fear to revenue would be Dwight pulling a Shaq knock on wood. From a money making perspective what would your franchise goals and plan entail?

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

keep winning, dwight won't wanna leave a contending team..he's the alpha dog, unlike bron who is now wades beyotch..

agreed. keep winning and high chemistry pieces around da-wight.

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

quote:
Originally posted by zollman1:

I think you mean "perspective"?

I will say you are 100% correct.

I Like your thread!

So...I will keep in mind that Howard and SVG should be untouchables!

Along with that, I will be always trying to imrpove the supporting cast so our franchise player would wanna stay his entire career over here!

I would do a lot to get CP3 right now...try to arrange some deal with Nelson and Carter included...

If I fail and stick with this roster that we have today, I would trade on the draft day next season plyers like Gortat and Bass for an expiring contract to free more cap space than we might have (Carter and Pietrus will not be on the team anymore) and seduce Carmelo Antony, Shane Battier, Jason Richardson and maybe David West, willing to keep only Jameer and Lewis along with Dwight. Showing the will needed to keep our superstar.

After that, I just have to seat and enjoy the first 4 consecutive championships of the league history!!

Do whatever I had to do to get this lineup:

J. Nelson / C. Duhon / S. Telfair

R. Fernandez / J.J. Redick

A. Iguodala / Q. Richardson

M. Gortat / B. Bass / R. Anderson

D. Howard / S. Ibaka

Rid of VC and Rashard's contracts. Use the cap space from the two humongous salaries to acquire Iguodala and Rudy Fernandez. Dip into the lux tax once more cause DeVos doesn't give a [four letter word]. Move Marcin to PF and give him some d@mn minutes. All of this is hypothetically speaking of course because this thread is to begin with Cool