Sign in to follow this  
ed1

magic improvement?

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

stan needs to run some offense plays.

chuckin 3s and feeding the ball to dwight isn't good enough. there needs to be some strategical offense plays. I know the guy is clueless when it comes to offesne so they gotta bring in an assist coach who's good at that......or just get a new coach. that'll solve the problem.

It is impressive, how a person can be always wrong...

It is just sad....

We don't need to change our coach, we need to change our fans....

quote:
Originally posted by Miguel3107:

quote:

chuckin 3s and feeding the ball to dwight isn't good enough. there needs to be some strategical offense plays. I know the guy is clueless when it comes to offesne so they gotta bring in an assist coach who's good at that......or just get a new coach. that'll solve the problem.

It is just sad....

you don't matter

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Miguel3107:

quote:

It is just sad....

you don't matter

you do?

**** right I do. I'm a God.

I'm Mr. Real Talk. All I spit is the truth. You guys can't handle the truth because you're delusional fan boys. You guys also love my posts. Thats why you keep coming back for more.

LMAO it's getting a little testy in here....But i somewhat agree with Debonair in that we need to run more structured plays BUT only as an option not to replace the Stretch-4.....Sort of like adding the Mid-range back to our offense so we can have the whole spectrum...Down low options in Primarily Dwight some for Shard and maybe Vince....Open up the Mid-range for Vince, Shard, JJ etc. And of course our 3pt attack speaks for itself

We don't have to change the coach or the Philosophy BUT SVG has to add a bit more wrinkles to our offense....In comparison to Boston they run plays that gets them easy baskets and IMO our baskets are never easy(if that makes any sense) I love SVG as our coach but there are some things he needs to improve on that's for sure and i think he will...theres too much at stake

quote:

**** right I do. I'm a God.

I'm Mr. Real Talk. All I spit is the truth. You guys can't handle the truth because you're delusional fan boys. You guys also love my posts. Thats why you keep coming back for more.

i dunno, your posts are sort of meh... nothing positive, and i'm not even a positive person to say that... i'm usually the one that's the first to say, jameer was too short, we draft dorks, we trade for losers, we want our team image to be too soft to ever win anything... it's sort of changed with otis and stan, they've given me something to look forward to when it comes to free agency, and the draft.

i have alot of gripes with how stan does things, but he's always very smart and prepared, and he runs very complicated plays, even though you can't see this for some reason.

i'll give you one thing deboner, the magic marketing department seems to be unimaginative at times, i'm tired of seeing a player stand there and talk about tobbaco or something lame, a guy like dwight has a natural sense of humor and it's something that should probably be exploited.

but yeah, your alright as a poster, but alot of us have heard the doomsday stuff before, but it's kind of lame. and i don't think alot of us are fanboys, this isn't realgm or espn, we know our limits as fans, we know our weaknesses, and i don't think a thread goes by without us stating that.

edit: i felt nostalgic, so i ran back to the old pages, the 230s and 240s, man i threw down some deboner type rants, i'm sorry guys, deboner, it's been done. i'm embarrased i was so lame back then.

I don't see myself as being too negative. And I don't do the whole "omg we're ****ed next season" like everyone else did when lebron revealed he's going to miami.

This team obviously has some noticeable holes that need to be filled.

I see a lot of people on here Overrating stan van gundy as a coach and it just baffles me because the dude is a choke artist. He can't deliver where it really counts. Losing to LA and Boston isn't what bothers me.....its how they lost to those teams that bothers me and how Stan just stood on the sidelines panicking and not even changing up his gameplay of offense or giving bass any pt in the first 2 games of the boston series. This guy's team doesn't even respect him. His own players have called him out on his sideline behavior, his negativity, his rotations, his lack of trust in players, and his coaching method. hell the players even argue with him on the the sidelines/bench.

This guy is a flake and his time in Orlando is running out. I'm pretty sure if the Magic don't win a championship next season he's as good as gone. I totally want this team to win a championship next year but if they don't, seeing stan being fired would put a smile on my face.